Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:10 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Figures that you wouldn't get it

Responsibility is not a ******* strong suit. Blame for all the worlds ills have been blamed on Bush by the king *******s and the blame starts long before him.

Yeah, Reagan would be a good place to start, the King of the NeoConfused
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 07:14 AM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
If you read the article it says homelessness in general is going down in 16 major cities.

Tell me, as a Conservative, what would you do about this, what's your solution, rather than point and laugh?
Yahoo!
Homelessness going DOWN?
Must be 'cause the suicide rate is doing the opposite then.

Solution?
MASS job creation across the country.....NOW would work better than making a matter of more urgent priority.....the passage of their 2 trillion dollar health care reform instead.....by RAMMING it down everyone's throats and without the transparency BO......SAID there would be!
LIAR.
But that's OK with the Dems. I guess. With homelessness going down and suicide going up........fewer people than expected, will get to enjoy this pricey health care "reform," perhaps?

Old 12-09-2009, 07:14 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

Ehhhhhh. wrong answer, try Lyndon Johnson, king of the old school ******* nation and founder of those joke "great" society programs

Old 12-09-2009, 07:15 AM

366 posts, read 297,410 times
I wish everyone would get off the "neoconfused" and "*******" theme. It's the extreme divisiveness from kool-aid drinkers that is a problem, and there are a LOT of them on this forum. I realize it's a political forum and each of us have different views but goodness people, would you do this to each other in real life? And machiavelli I'm not trying to call you out on anything, there are a lot of guilty parties here. I've been guilty of a little kool-aid myself at times. However, at least I can admit to it and try to do better.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:24 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,942,558 times
Quote:
Yeah..Burdell...hmmm...have *******s forgotten Good ole boy Jimmy Peanut Carter and billy beer!!!

now that was an adminstration us neocons could only wish we had on our side...

Last edited by tonyandclaire89; 12-09-2009 at 07:43 AM..

Old 12-09-2009, 07:39 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
Yahoo!
Homelessness going DOWN?
Must be 'cause the suicide rate is doing the opposite then.

Solution?
MASS job creation across the country.....NOW would work better than making a matter of more urgent priority.....the passage of their 2 trillion dollar health care reform instead.....by RAMMING it down everyone's throats and without the transparency BO......SAID there would be!
LIAR.
But that's OK with the Dems. I guess. With homelessness going down and suicide going up........fewer people than expected, will get to enjoy this pricey health care "reform," perhaps?
What else would he have to do to be more urgent? Look at everything Obama's passed in his first 11 months. You realizing passing bills is a long process right? It's not like he can sit in the oval office and push a button and it's done. And the rate of homelessness going down far exceeds the rate of suicides going up.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:14 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Another three more years of Karl Marx in the White House...God Help Us....

Hunger, family homelessness on rise in U.S. cities - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091208/us_nm/us_usa_cities_hunger - broken link)
Surely, you had the same exact reaction when this report was published:

Hunger In America Rises By 43 Percent Over Last Five Years

And this one?

Hunger a growing problem in America, USDA reports - washingtonpost.com

I am not in any way trying to minimize the current problem and I do believe that the President needs to do more to address this issue, however, your continued insistence on using these numbers to further your agenda as if this hasn't been a huge problem for the past several years is just disgusting and totally ignores what has been reality for far too many people since, yes, the Reagan presidency.

Reagan's Legacy: Homelessness in America

Old 12-09-2009, 08:23 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Another three more years of Karl Marx in the White House...God Help Us....

Hunger, family homelessness on rise in U.S. cities - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091208/us_nm/us_usa_cities_hunger - broken link)
You exemplify the Dumbing Down of America and could very well be its poster child

Old 12-09-2009, 08:28 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Default And it all started...

on 20 Jan 2009.

None of these problems ever existed before then.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:31 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,942,558 times
Quote:
You exemplify the Dumbing Down of America and could very well be its poster child
well...well...if its not my old buddy GW hoax sucker...talk about dumbing down of America...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies