Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 06:22 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,528,665 times

Advertisements

Limbaugh on "stories" about how "the black frame of mind is terrible": "Tiger Woods' choice of females not helping 'em out" | Media Matters for America
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 06:25 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
So, ol' Limbore is silly enough to believe he's the only one whose $$$ attracts a certain type of woman?

Old 12-09-2009, 06:27 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
"They", "them".... I dont understand how people can admire this man.

Old 12-09-2009, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"They", "them".... I dont understand how people can admire this man.

I don't understand how anyone can admire either one.

Old 12-09-2009, 06:41 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
within the article lets discuss some of his words .

he says: got two more stories in the stack today about how black unemployment is through the roof. Black unemployment is terrible

is it the truth to say black unemployment is terrible ?
Is there a problem is discussing it as an issue?

They're all livid. I mean, they thought there were gonna be an exact 180-degree economic reversal and it's done nothing but get bad for everybody, but they're especially upset about it because they look at him as one of them

is it wrong for any group of people to associate the president as one of their group?

is it wrong for the poor to say obama is one of them?

And I'm sure Tiger Woods' choice of females not helping 'em out with their attitudes there either.

Al Sharpton brought this up first, so is there something factually wrong? if so was Sharpton Factually wrong?

Here is the thing this type of attack on Limbaugh and Palin only raises there ratings.

if you are so against them why do you try to hep them by posting such drivel

Old 12-09-2009, 06:43 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Wasn't it Eugene Robinson and Rev Al that were complaining that Tiger's choice of bed partners was not diverse enough? Meaning, no women of color.

Yeah, blacks UE is much higher than the average, they are being disproportionally impacted by obama's failed stimulus and didn't the Black Caucus in Congress say the same thing?

Another non-story by the Left-wing rag MMforA.

Old 12-09-2009, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Wasn't it Eugene Robinson and Rev Al that were complaining that Tiger's choice of bed partners was not diverse enough? Meaning, no women of color.

Or is it just people falling for various spoofs on the internet?

Old 12-09-2009, 06:53 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I woudn't mind being around to sample the ladies he spurned.

Old 12-09-2009, 06:54 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
within the article lets discuss some of his words .

he says: got two more stories in the stack today about how black unemployment is through the roof. Black unemployment is terrible

is it the truth to say black unemployment is terrible ?
Is there a problem is discussing it as an issue?

They're all livid. I mean, they thought there were gonna be an exact 180-degree economic reversal and it's done nothing but get bad for everybody, but they're especially upset about it because they look at him as one of them

is it wrong for any group of people to associate the president as one of their group?

is it wrong for the poor to say obama is one of them?

And I'm sure Tiger Woods' choice of females not helping 'em out with their attitudes there either.

Al Sharpton brought this up first, so is there something factually wrong? if so was Sharpton Factually wrong?

Here is the thing this type of attack on Limbaugh and Palin only raises there ratings.

if you are so against them why do you try to hep them by posting such drivel
Al Sharpton did not bring it up.

That article was satire from a site called "The Spoof". Wow - you will believe anything you see as fact, won't you.

Old 12-09-2009, 06:55 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I woudn't mind being around to sample the ladies he spurned.
I would not mind that either, except they all would say i look like their grandfather
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies