Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 04:08 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
The first time I heard of fisting was back in '81 or '82. An article in a Village Voice knockoff was extolling the joys of fisting among the gay community along Christopher St in the Greenich Village area of NYC.

Lets cut to the chase. I could care less what people do to each other sexually. I do care what my kids are being taught in school. Despite some protestations and claims otherwise on this thread, I suspect anal fisting is rarely used by heterosexual couples.
I didn't realize we were only talking about anal fisting. Even as a gay man, when I hear fisting the first thing that comes to mind is vaginal fisting.

Out of curiosity, I turned off the SafeSeach option on google and did an image search for "fisting". There are 18 images per page - organized by times viewed (I believe). The first 3 pages show 54 images of women being fisted and 0 men being fisted. A lot of the images are of women fisting women. Would that be considered "homosexual fisting" because it's two women, or "heterosexual fisting" because the intended audience for those images is primarily heterosexual men?

Old 12-09-2009, 04:10 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,660,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
The first time I heard of fisting was back in '81 or '82. An article in a Village Voice knockoff was extolling the joys of fisting among the gay community along Christopher St in the Greenich Village area of NYC.

Lets cut to the chase. I could care less what people do to each other sexually. I do care what my kids are being taught in school. Despite some protestations and claims otherwise on this thread, I suspect anal fisting is rarely used by heterosexual couples.

Not only do I not want this taught to my children in school, I deeply resent a government that hires people for important governmental positions then makes them a czar to shield them from congressional scrutiny.
Kids were not taught this in school. You realize that, right?

Old 12-09-2009, 04:10 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Notice how some people just look at the headline and decide that it must be true without questioning anything.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:19 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Notice how some people just look at the headline and decide that it must be true without questioning anything.
I don't think that's the case. For the most part, I think they're disingenuous liars.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:21 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,215,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Children: Fisting

It's appalling that you don't see a problem with that. If these were adults, it would be a different story.
I only see a problem with adults lying their asses off about this.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:40 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,661,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
I only see a problem with adults lying their asses off about this.
This is the plain truth of it, isn't it? I mean, do these people remember being teenagers?

Old 12-09-2009, 05:02 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,215,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva360 View Post
This is the plain truth of it, isn't it? I mean, do these people remember being teenagers?
You're right. They think they're protecting kids, or something.

My comment was intended in another way, too. This thread is full of supposedly grown people lying about the event itself, and getting themselves all worked up in a fit of faux outrage.

They are embarrassing.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:39 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
I'm a homosexual.

If a 14 year old asked me advice about fisting, I'd tell him or her that in my opinion 14 years of age is too young to be having sex of any kind with anyone. I'd talk about how the emotional aspects of sex are much more important than any physical sensation derived from it, and that a 14 year old is not emotionally mature enough for that kind of inter-personal relationship and that he or she is setting him or herself up for a world of emotional hurt.

I'd then say but if you're still insistent on having sex, talk to your partner and make sure neither of you are doing anything either one is uncomfortable with. I'd say use a condom. I'd say if you're going to fist, I'd be very worried about physical/medical damage and that you should probably use a lot of lube, and make sure to clean thoroughly afterwards.

I'd then go home (and assuming this wasn't some random kid) and call his or her parents to relay the conversation I'd just had with their teenage child.

I believe in openness, honesty, and sharing information with teenagers. I believe a teenager is ready to hear the answer to a question he's willing to ask - and dismissing the teenager will do more harm than being honest, even if the subject is touchy. I'm not going to condemn anyone for honestly answering the question of a curious 14-18 year old.
Finally, a bit of logic.

Good post.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:45 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,917,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The homosexuals on this thread are batting a thousand. Not a single known gay person has stepped up to the plate and said that "this is wrong to teach kids, no matter who authored it."

Fisting for God's sake! Your abject silence is ****ing nasty and very revealing.

The Homosexual Agenda is alive and well. I don't care how many times you deny it.
If a teen/child knows the term fisting then they have already googled it and know what it is.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:53 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
I didn't know anyone could be more stupid than Jocelyn Elders but I guess I was wrong. It's called gaying the schools.

No wonder homeschooling is getting so popular.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies