Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 01:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

My opinion only
for those of you who put this great NATION DOWN, hate it, and everything we stand for , FEEL FREE TO LEAVE WHEN EVER YOU CAN
HERE IS A BUS TICKET.
I am so tired of the HATERS, LIVE IN ONE OF THE 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES, A COUNTRY WITHOUT LIBERTIES AND FREEDOM, THEN TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 02:49 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
You sound...

... unhappy.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:50 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,674 times
the plaintive wail and caterwauling of a super patriot.....

Old 12-09-2009, 02:51 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Does this include the people who hate that Obama was elected by a clear majority of Americans? If so, I'm all for it.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:53 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Geez, is stormfront or one of the other wacko sites down again?
I'm sure that the OP and the rest of the people who feel like her are happy to live with the abortion laws in this country.
They'd never complain. If they did, they'd have to leave the country.

And what about those other super-patriots complaining about federal employees getting a 2% pay raise.
I suppose you can send them bus (or airline) tickets as well.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:54 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
My opinion only
for those of you who put this great NATION DOWN, hate it, and everything we stand for , FEEL FREE TO LEAVE WHEN EVER YOU CAN
HERE IS A BUS TICKET.
I am so tired of the HATERS, LIVE IN ONE OF THE 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES, A COUNTRY WITHOUT LIBERTIES AND FREEDOM, THEN TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT.
Do you believe in the freedom of speech? Or is it just on your terms?

Old 12-09-2009, 03:02 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You sound...

... unhappy.

Mr. Gringo, I AM VERY HAPPY LEAVING IN THIS COUNTRY AND A PROUD AMERICAN. I have heard first hand young saying how this is a terrible COUNTRY on ST. CORNERS. AT PROTESTS, DRIVING BY, makes me sick, if you have never heard any one say this, when you do IF YOU ARE A PROUD AMERICAN, will make your stomach ache. And i also believe that we should not get the 3rd degree for wanting to fly our AMERICAN FLAG PROUDLY.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:06 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Mr. Gringo, I AM VERY HAPPY LEAVING IN THIS COUNTRY AND A PROUD AMERICAN. I have heard first hand young saying how this is a terrible COUNTRY on ST. CORNERS. AT PROTESTS, DRIVING BY, makes me sick, if you have never heard any one say this, when you do IF YOU ARE A PROUD AMERICAN, will make your stomach ache. And i also believe that we should not get the 3rd degree for wanting to fly our AMERICAN FLAG PROUDLY.
Oh good, you're leaving this country. You already have a bus ticket.

What are you talking about? And WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SCREAM AT PEOPLE?

I really dislike those anti-choice protesters who hold up the photos of late term fetii as though they were 4 days old and scream at cars driving by, also.
I'm with you on that.
And those damned xians who come to my door, I really dislike that, too.

BTW, have you considered spell check or proper English usage in your posts? Just a suggestion.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:09 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,674 times
Some people are fed up with the government, and hate what the country is becoming. They shouldn't have to leave it because the government is destroying our basic right to a decent life. Why should they remain silent, and pretend that things are better ? We do need to emphasize that we hate the corrupt government. We have slowly become an enslaved corporate mass of neurotic human beings in many circumstances. The middle class isn't in the middle. They are down around the ankle area, and bent over, assuming the position !

Old 12-09-2009, 03:11 PM

346 posts, read 407,930 times
Quote:
If your from America obviously you havn't taken advantage of our school system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies