Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 11:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
I always thought racism was "color-blind" in the sense that anyone can think, speak, feel, and act in a racist manner against someone who is of a different race, that no one race is immune from it.

So why is that white people are the only targets of being labelled racist?

Do you think blacks CANNOT be racist?

Black people are not racist. White people are because they oppressed blacks, Indians etc. because of the color of their skin. Black people, Indians or Hispanics have never oppressed white people. Shame on you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 05:18 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Racism is simply the belief that one race is superior to all others. It doesn't require having power over anyone.
But, thinking that you are superior is one thing but acting upon it makes one racist

Old 03-05-2010, 05:21 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluizzo View Post
blacks can be racist, hell met blacks who are racist. met ones who dont like jews, whites, muslims, and so on
Yes, that may be true but I bet none of them had a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out. Old people tend to have to most racist veiws on life which is (usually) based upon their own experiences. But as far as being in a position to do anything about it, they usually are not.

Old 03-15-2010, 01:58 PM

2 posts, read 1,353 times
First of all. "I'm not racist, I hate everyone " nah I'm just kiding... But all joking aside... it's not about black, whites, or in between being racist! It's called low lifes!!! 99.9% of the time if you find someone who is truley happy with themselves... at piece with themselves... (no not the people who think they are God's gift on earth) they tend not to be racist... It's those low lifes, who hate themselves and hate everything about what they do for a living, how they dress, how they speak... they are the racist ones... Because this is simply how they make themselves feel better!!!
So it doesnt matter if your black white purple green!!! from usa, canada, egypt ANYWHERE!!!!
So like many people in this thread!!! EVERY RACE AND COLOUR HAS THEIR ROTTEN APPLES!!!!

Secondly, if you claim you are not a racist yourself, when your walking down the street and you hear someone putting down another race... just ignnore them... and be happy that you have something in your head that you actually use!!!

Old 03-15-2010, 02:57 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
I always thought racism was "color-blind" in the sense that anyone can think, speak, feel, and act in a racist manner against someone who is of a different race, that no one race is immune from it.

So why is that white people are the only targets of being labelled racist?

Do you think blacks CANNOT be racist?
Anyone can be a racist, you just fill out the application.
The best way is to wrap yourself in the flag and claim to be a patriot

Old 03-15-2010, 02:58 PM

126 posts, read 161,430 times
LMAO @ whites thinking Blacks are more racist than Whites. Hilarious. I guess everything leading up to this point was fair and equal for blacks, women and other people of color right? Yes Blacks have really done horrible things to whites throughout the years.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:46 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,187 times
MMM?

Of course they can be racist. We all have the capacity for good....or evil.

I've noticed that some "black" Americans...some people in the popular "black" entertainment community have a particular dislike of Asians...Mexicans...Jews....Homosexuals....to name a few....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies