Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 10:20 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,987,723 times

Advertisements

The only way to set things right is for his beautiful Swedish ex-model wife to have an affair also.
I am personally offering my...uh...services to help the situation. Elin, are you listening?
I of course would not be doing this for any personal gain or pleasure. Just want to help mitigate this national crisies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 10:35 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
They all seem to be coming out of the woodwork to rat out their Lover, if in fact they are his Lover. what kind of People would go out of their to help ruin a Man, just for a few minutes in the spot light? Do you think they are right or wrong for doings so.--I think they are wrong.
Tiger was nailing skanky hos. (Yeah, if you are willing to have sex with a married guy because he is famous, you are a ho.)

As such, they are going to turn on him for a few bucks at the drop of the hat. There is an entire cottage industry of gals out there that try to get rich, famous or pregnant by screwing pro athletes.

So, I basically don't understand why you are shocked. Tiger was using them for sex and they were being paid with fame, bragging rights or whatever. I mean it's not like they had an honest relationship, likely just Tiger popping into town, having sex in a hotel room and then he's off again. It's not like the guy is taking them out to dinner in public lol.

Whatever, they will all be lucky if they don't have some serious STD's.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 AM

2,637 posts, read 4,463,432 times
Now they are all coming out to get in line for the "Hush Money"---(not to self, proof read)

Last edited by Thaskateguy; 12-11-2009 at 12:36 PM..

Old 12-11-2009, 11:26 AM

137 posts, read 394,777 times
tiger must have been involved in this lifestyle before he got married? i feel bad for his wife, but she must have been somewhat aware of what she was getting into. poor kids though.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake786 View Post
tiger must have been involved in this lifestyle before he got married? i feel bad for his wife, but she must have been somewhat aware of what she was getting into. poor kids though.
She gets her payday--She wasn't blind

Old 12-11-2009, 12:18 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,987,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake786 View Post
This is something I have been wondering about. Tiger was a well-known, successful golfer before he got married a few years ago. Why did we never hear about his supposed womanizing? This gives me reason to doubt 80% -90% of these women.

And if he was a womanizer than you are correct, his wife probably would have known. So I don't feel that sorry for her if that is the case. Just as I have never felt that bad for Elizabeth (Yeah my husband had an affair but I'll keep my mouth shut, stay married and maybe have a chance at becoming First Lady) Edwards. She will come out of this just fine.

The kids are baby and toddler. They have no idea what is going on and will also come out of this just fine. And Tiger..he will be hurting only until he wins his next tournament. Then the whole world will love Tiger again, the endorsements will resume, and the everything will be just peachy.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:38 PM

Dollar to a nickle, His wife was one of the women he womanized.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:41 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,205,781 times
Quote:
They all seem to be coming out of the woodwork to rat out their Lover, if in fact they are his Lover. what kind of People would go out of their to help ruin a Man, just for a few minutes in the spot light? Do you think they are right or wrong for doings so.--I think they are wrong.
I think that Tiger Woods has deep-seated issues and that anyone who hooks up with him (figuratively and literally) has deep-seated issues as well.

From what I read (from people who cover sports and have been around him for years), he has a filthy mouth, he makes racist remarks, chauvinistic remarks, and he's also kinky/sadistic. He sounds like real winner to me. Well, as long as he can play golf, I guess he should be awarded a sainthood medal. Bottom line, he is messed up.

As far as "ruining a man", that is a crock. Basically, what goes around comes around and it's come around to Tiger Woods. Other people have to deal with repercussions of their actions, I guess it's time for him to deal with his. I have no sympathy or empathy for those who use other people (that goes for him as well as the skanks he hangs around with).

Old 12-11-2009, 12:44 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,538,789 times
Ultimately the reputation that these women ruin is their own. It's sad that woman have come so far and then some paparazzi loving bimbos have to ruin it for the rest of us.

Want attention - do something good with your life.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:49 PM

744 posts, read 1,209,866 times
Quote:

As far as if the should be rating him out, I say hell yeah but it should have been done long ago. You also asked what kind of people would go out of their way to ruin a man, and I say the same type of people that would sleep with a married person. The morals and decision making abilities should have been called in to question when they said yes to tiger in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies