Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 07:57 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,190,154 times

Advertisements

Tiger's choice of women to fool around with sure didn't impress me. ( especially that one on Dateline last night with the round,puffy,face and studs in her face)

Many beautifull black women out there.
Maybe they had both brains and beauty,tho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2009, 08:19 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
They all seem to be coming out of the woodwork to rat out their Lover, if in fact they are his Lover. what kind of People would go out of their to help ruin a Man, just for a few minutes in the spot light? Do you think they are right or wrong for doings so.--I think they are wrong.

First off, if you dont think these women feel "used", you are not very adept at how people feel. Just because they are tramps who slept with a married man, a rich and famous married man, does not mean they dont feel used. One of these cocktail waitresses/strippers/whatever needed some financial help and Tiger said "NOPE!"

As far as I'm concerned, that says more about him than his screwing around on his wife.

He's a dirtbag who everyone had to worship because he's the worlds best golfer. Not me! Never did.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:20 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskateguy View Post
i feel tiger, though wrong in his actions, was the victim, and many of those women were the predators. They knew he had a wife, and millions in the bank. Women are not stupid. They didn't think he worked at target.
bzzzt!

Old 12-12-2009, 08:22 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
They all seem to be coming out of the woodwork to rat out their Lover, if in fact they are his Lover. what kind of People would go out of their to help ruin a Man, just for a few minutes in the spot light? Do you think they are right or wrong for doings so.--I think they are wrong.
I don't think there's any question what kind of women these are and why they were involved with him in the first place. What? Did he think he was picking up nice women?

When women are after a man for his fame and fortune and he's after them for a few fun times, then what can he really expect? It's all fair.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:08 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I don't think there's any question what kind of women these are and why they were involved with him in the first place. What? Did he think he was picking up nice women?
Married men wanting a little sex on the side will usually pick the bimbo types because it's easier to not get emotionally involved with them. Some men falsely believe that if you're not emotional involved then it's not really cheating.

As for the OP question should these women be ratting Tiger out. Assuming they are all telling the truth (I have my doubts on a few) and that some of these affairs didn't take place BEFORE Tiger was married (one woman has already said that was the case), these women were looking for their 15 minutes of fame when they slept with him. Now they are trying to stretch those 15 minutes into a paid gig---via tabloid article or hush money from Tiger.

The only true victims in all of this is his kids. I'm not ready to add is wife to the victim list yet. She had to have known when she married him that he was a player plus no one really knows if she slept around too, or not. Players sometimes marry players. We also don't know if their marriage was solid or in trouble before all of this came out. Very sad situation all the way around.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:15 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,190,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
First off, if you dont think these women feel "used", you are not very adept at how people feel. Just because they are tramps who slept with a married man, a rich and famous married man, does not mean they dont feel used. One of these cocktail waitresses/strippers/whatever needed some financial help and Tiger said "NOPE!"

As far as I'm concerned, that says more about him than his screwing around on his wife.

He's a dirtbag who everyone had to worship because he's the worlds best golfer. Not me! Never did.

That one that Tiger said " no" to when she asked for money also said about her affair with Tiger--------" what I did was not right, but what I did was not wrong either"--

No sympathy for either Tiger or his tramps !

Old 12-12-2009, 09:16 AM

12,961 posts, read 13,673,944 times
I don't know if any one still remembers the number of women that Wilt Chamberlain said he had sex with, but I think the number was around 20,000.

Wilt is in his grave saying "Tiger.....you ' a light weight man"

I 'm sure once he gets his numbers up to a respectable level the women will stop coming forward because they will all feel like fools

Old 12-12-2009, 09:26 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Tiger's choice of women to fool around with sure didn't impress me. ( especially that one on Dateline last night with the round,puffy,face and studs in her face)

Many beautifull black women out there.
Maybe they had both brains and beauty,tho.
It's obvious he preferred white trash women over black trash women. Women with brains aren't going to hook up with a married man who is clearly only on the prowl for some cheap action.

I can't feel a shred of pity for Tiger Woods who hooked up with women who knew he was married because he also should have known he was married. It was still more his fault than the fault of his hookers.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:35 AM

12,961 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It's obvious he preferred white trash women over black trash women. Women with brains aren't going to hook up with a married man who is clearly only on the prowl for some cheap action.

I can't feel a shred of pity for Tiger Woods who hooked up with women who knew he was married because he also should have known he was married. It was still more his fault than the fault of his hookers.
Wilt also was accused of preferring white women, but like tiger, the "circles" he travels in for socializing and entertainment are frequented by mostly or undoubtedly all white women.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:47 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,023,427 times
Tiger messed up & hes paying for it now. The women are bimbos seeking their 15 mins of fame & hoping to hop on the gravy train. A few of them are quite nasty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies