Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2010, 09:57 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times

Advertisements

Hey Red,

DO you have a problem with all interracial relationships or only when it comes to whites and blacks?

DO you have have an issue with Indian and Chinese?

Old 01-23-2010, 01:22 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Hot exotic looking women!

I'll rep ya for that. My wife is Cuban/Italian and smokin' hot.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:31 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Sometimes I just wonder with some threads here are becoming like stormfront.
I made the suggestion in the "sick of racist threads" thread about how a racial subcategory would be nice so that these "race-baiting" threads don't pollute the entire POC forum.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:43 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
You mean the judge in the interracial marriage case in Virginia wasn't correct?

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

Loving v. Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-23-2010, 04:09 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Hey Red,

DO you have a problem with all interracial relationships or only when it comes to whites and blacks?

DO you have have an issue with Indian and Chinese?
Look at his posting history here. His (anti) black fixation has been made abundantly clear. You're off the hook.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:22 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

Of course, were it not for this "interference" with design, there would be no America in the first place, much less an American judicial system wherein bigots like him can attempt to rationalize and justify the truly absurd. Now we have contemporary bigots like Red who manage to take it to an even more absurd level by suggesting that these races should exist as if they were on separate continents even in the same country!

Old 01-23-2010, 01:16 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post

No ... which is why it was overturned!

Old 01-23-2010, 02:02 PM

3,210 posts, read 4,613,580 times
After reading much of this thread, I think we need a ban on stupid people mating, weither amongst each other or w/ smarties.

Anyone w/ me?

Old 01-23-2010, 05:03 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
Well, that is you. I know differently. One of my classmates from high school was mixed. He had a Black father and White mother. His parents marriage lasted much longer(to this day). I think sometimes interracial marriages fail because the persons in the marriage stop trying. My history teacher was a White male married to a Korean woman and they stayed married. They have a teenage boy together. They make it work. There were people who didn't like the idea of him being married to a Korean women, but he didn't care.

Maybe it is because I have a "fringe living" state of mind, but I don't think like you. I don't discourage ethnicites and races mixing. My personal view on life is different. I don't have a girlfriend, never have, but if I ever did have one, I wouldn't let race be an issue. If I fall in love with a Black women, cool. If I fall in love with a White women, Hispanic woman, Native American, or Asian woman, cool. If other people have a problem with it, then that is their problem. I have to move on because at the end of the day, it is me and the other women going home to one another. Give me one good reason why I should care what other people think?
And sometimes they let cultural difference stand between them.

Old 01-23-2010, 06:55 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I'll rep ya for that. My wife is Cuban/Italian and smokin' hot.
I bet that she is, and your children are beautiful (if you have any and if you don't what are you waiting for)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies