Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 04:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times

Advertisements

Really he is doing his thing again. He is exposing all kinds of people who are involved with the present administration of Mr. Obama.

Yesterday and today he said some things that made me laugh continually, but not because he was funny, but because of how THEY respond to what he was saying. His telephone is still sitting right there but it seems that John Stossel intends to have a green phone on his show tonight so THEY can call him over what he will be telling. If you don't ever see anything else that Beck shows look at GlennBeckClips.com and see the video that the world's leaders got to see in Copenhagen the other day. It would be on the last half of today's show and it is some of the worst fear mongering I have ever seen. If you are a warmer or any other kind of lefty I dare you to watch yesterday's and today's shows and come back with all the lies he told on either of them. Surely he told something that was untrue but I couldn't find any of it.

Hey, guys, surely some of the stuff he talked about in the first part of today's show was lies, but again I failed to find them. Do you suppose that is why the White House people don't call him on that phone with the number than only they know? Surely somebody down there would like to have his/her voice on that show proving him to be a liar and instigator. When will they call him on his lies and prove he is lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 04:42 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,590,814 times
Talking Glen Beck = Politics For Dummies

He has zero credibility with anyone who has an attention span of over 30 seconds.

But he sure gets his followers wrapped around the axle and angry as wet hens over his imaginary "issues."

Old 12-10-2009, 04:50 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,419,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Really he is doing his thing again. He is exposing all kinds of people who are involved with the present administration of Mr. Obama.

Yesterday and today he said some things that made me laugh continually, but not because he was funny, but because of how THEY respond to what he was saying. His telephone is still sitting right there but it seems that John Stossel intends to have a green phone on his show tonight so THEY can call him over what he will be telling. If you don't ever see anything else that Beck shows look at GlennBeckClips.com and see the video that the world's leaders got to see in Copenhagen the other day. It would be on the last half of today's show and it is some of the worst fear mongering I have ever seen. If you are a warmer or any other kind of lefty I dare you to watch yesterday's and today's shows and come back with all the lies he told on either of them. Surely he told something that was untrue but I couldn't find any of it.

Hey, guys, surely some of the stuff he talked about in the first part of today's show was lies, but again I failed to find them. Do you suppose that is why the White House people don't call him on that phone with the number than only they know? Surely somebody down there would like to have his/her voice on that show proving him to be a liar and instigator. When will they call him on his lies and prove he is lying.
So who told you that the white house has some secret nubmer to call him?

Beck?

You're a fool if you beleive that.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
He has zero credibility with anyone who has an attention span of over 30 seconds.

But he sure gets his followers wrapped around the axle and angry as wet hens over his imaginary "issues."
Hot diggity dog, a lefty has attacked the messenger with not a word about the message. Can you prove any of the things he said the last two days were lies? I was pretty sure you couldn't since your attention span is so long. Laughs and giggles are coming at you for following the left leaning MO.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:56 PM

All Beck says is bull but for some reason you can't point out one thing that is that. Attack the messenger and forget the message, the left leaning MO and you just proved that completely.

I never thought you would watch one minute of the man so you could point out all his lies. It is so much safer to just call him a liar and run away. Hardy har har har is all you earned with that fool post.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
So who told you that the white house has some secret nubmer to call him?

Beck?

You're a fool if you beleive that.
No, no, no lefty. You failed the test but always will. Of course, Beck says that that phone has a number that they can reach him with. If he is lying so much somehow I believe they could get hold of him by telephone. Surely something as big as Fox has a few phones and the people could get through to him. We both know that the White House has people watching him every day and surely if any of his words were lies they would be on him like ugly on an ape.

Watch the first 15 minutes of his show today at his clips site and list all the out and out lies he told during that time. Zero is the number to people of intelligence.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:17 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,471,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
All Beck says is bull but for some reason you can't point out one thing that is that. Attack the messenger and forget the message, the left leaning MO and you just proved that completely.

I never thought you would watch one minute of the man so you could point out all his lies. It is so much safer to just call him a liar and run away. Hardy har har har is all you earned with that fool post.

This is the only way the leftist have to defend and deflect their ruler. They know that what Beck says is true so they have to stay clear of the message.

They also like to post those fully pictures too.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
This is the only way the leftist have to defend and deflect their ruler. They know that what Beck says is true so they have to stay clear of the message.

That is the funniest thing I have seen today. Do you suppose they fired the guy who put that on the teleprompter? I wonder if he would really do that if he thought Rahm had ordered it put on there. Maybe Valerie Jarrett was in charge for that one.

Actually I have never seen a lefty prove anything Beck said was wrong. They don't have time to think about that since they think that just attacking the messenger is the way to play the game. They are nearly as afraid of Beck as they are of Palin, and that is scared to hell.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:31 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,720,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post

Actually, I have watched Beck. Based on what I'd heard, I thought he would have some legitimate points.

He doesn't. Anybody with a mind to think for themselves can see through his distortions and lies in 30 seconds. I guess if you're retired, spent your whole life in the rural Midwest, and have nothing else with which to occupy your time, I could see how he would be an engaging personality.

I'm not even a liberal, but the lies stack up quickly if you're not already looking for an answer.

Btw - all presidents use teleprompters. You do realize Obama talks off the cuff ALL the time - intelligently, thoughfully, eloquently. If he was a bumbling idiot off the teleprompter (who might come to mind...?) then you would have a point.

But you don't. You're wrong and you should be made aware of it for the betterment of your own life.

God bless.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:32 PM

28 posts, read 16,966 times
Beck made a great comment tonight when he said " imagine the headline" "whitehouse puts Beck in his place"....but of course you'll never see it, because they can't.It's no more complicated than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies