Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 10:24 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
I will admit I made a mistake voting for Obama. I basically voted for Obama because of the war and the idea that health insurance could be extended to millions without some form of socialized medicine. I would have rather have Bush. I will not going to make the same mistake in 2012. I will vote for Mitt Romney in 2012.
That is how you feel. I have actually benefited a little but under Obama, although he could do better in other things. I never benefited under Bush. I feel like Bush is the worst president I have ever lived through.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 10:27 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
OUCH!! 44% would rather have the guy responsible for everything wrong in the world Today instead of The First Black President....thats gotta sting...........Bush closes the gap - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
Why does it gotta sting? it is the same 44% that voted for McSame, meaning they Loved Bush and wanted more. Also means that 56% still know we are better off moving forward with new ideas and some real action on the issues verses another 4 years of doing Nothing. Now that has gotta sting the far right since this means they have made zero gains with the people of America, that what happens when your Party does nothing except whining about the other guy.
Casper

Old 12-11-2009, 10:33 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

If you don't know what kinda organization the Public Policy Polling entity is check out some of their other polls...

Public Policy Polling
I guess that's what the far left calls "fair and balanced" polling...

Old 12-11-2009, 10:36 AM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
That is how you feel. I have actually benefited a little but under Obama, although he could do better in other things. I never benefited under Bush. I feel like Bush is the worst president I have ever lived through.
And of course that is what we should base our vote for President on .......what will he do for ME!!

Old 12-11-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Why does it gotta sting? it is the same 44% that voted for McSame, meaning they Loved Bush and wanted more. Also means that 56% still know we are better off moving forward with new ideas and some real action on the issues verses another 4 years of doing Nothing. Now that has gotta sting the far right since this means they have made zero gains with the people of America, that what happens when your Party does nothing except whining about the other guy.
Casper
Yeah, next year at this time we will know exactly how the American people feel..........(moving forward with new ideas and some real action on the issues verses)

Old 12-11-2009, 10:39 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
And of course that is what we should base our vote for President on .......what will he do for ME!!
I ended up with more financial aid for school because of Obama. That much I can give him. Bush did absolutely nothing for me. The economy got really bad under Bush. I don't blame the bad economy on Obama. The bad economy is just something he inherited.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:41 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Talking 44% would like to have Bush , instead of Obama.........

It's a good thing that 56% of us are still sane.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:43 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
I ended up with more financial aid for school because of Obama. That much I can give him. Bush did absolutely nothing for me. The economy got really bad under Bush. I don't blame the bad economy on Obama. The bad economy is just something he inherited.
The December 2007 peak was announced December 1, 2008.
The November 2001 trough was announced July 17, 2003.
The March 2001 peak was announced November 26, 2001.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:44 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,121,360 times
Quote:
He gave you a goodie you didn't earn and that makes you wanna vote for him. Wow, you are a sorry individual.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Yes, so who do you think is paying for your financial aid? Everyone else who is hurting financially and out of a job, I am sure they are all very happy for you....multiply your attitude times millions of people, can you see how there just wont ever be enough to go around? ask not what your country can do for you, rather what you can do for your country!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies