Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 09:37 AM

71 posts, read 50,970 times

Advertisements

The Becks and Limbaughs use the gun issue for the low IQ right to keep them paranoid so they will vote without thinking. It works for billy bob and his sister wife and their kids who have arms out the back of their head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2009, 09:46 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,582,718 times
i think the gun grab is coming. interesting series of posts and characterizations of gun owners. if the gangbangers break into your house and proceed to do a few assaults, you may be glad neighbor billy bob has a 12 gauge and the guts to use it. oh but i forgot you dont like him and dont talk to him and you think we should all mind our own business. oaky doaky.
the american mind set if it didnt happen to me it didnt happen.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:02 AM

40,990 posts, read 49,352,281 times
Guns and Ammo is the one industry Obama and crew has done a good job of promoting. They didn't mean to but they did.

I give Barrack credit. Thanks BO

Old 12-13-2009, 10:25 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,268,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpenny View Post
The Becks and Limbaughs use the gun issue for the low IQ right to keep them paranoid so they will vote without thinking. It works for billy bob and his sister wife and their kids who have arms out the back of their head.
Only 23 post and you are already calling people names...That has to be some kind of City-Data record..

Old 12-13-2009, 10:42 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,893,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Is Obama still proposing coming after all the white women, too?
Nope, I think tiger has him beat on that one.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:48 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,893,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i think the gun grab is coming. interesting series of posts and characterizations of gun owners. if the gangbangers break into your house and proceed to do a few assaults, you may be glad neighbor billy bob has a 12 gauge and the guts to use it. oh but i forgot you dont like him and dont talk to him and you think we should all mind our own business. oaky doaky.
the american mind set if it didnt happen to me it didnt happen.
I'm not sure why some folks believe O'bama is so anti-firearm. He was one of the sponsors of the suit that challenged the D.C. firearm ban, and, as he said "I have three uncles who hunt, if I go after firearms, they may come after me". I suspect right wing paranoids, don't trust a black anyway, much less one in the white house. "Yup, Me n' muh cuzzin BillyBob agree, that no black man shoulda be livin' in no WHITE house!!!!" But....instead of playing the racist card they go after guns instead-----just plain dumb. Oh, by the way, I went to Parris Island in 1966, was in the corps for a while, I hunt, have hunted since I was 10 years old, my grandmother taught me to shoot and, even in the Corps, by their standards, I am one helluva shot.

Old 12-13-2009, 11:04 AM

59,398 posts, read 27,561,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
I'm not sure why some folks believe O'bama is so anti-firearm. He was one of the sponsors of the suit that challenged the D.C. firearm ban, and, as he said "I have three uncles who hunt, if I go after firearms, they may come after me". I suspect right wing paranoids, don't trust a black anyway, much less one in the white house. "Yup, Me n' muh cuzzin BillyBob agree, that no black man shoulda be livin' in no WHITE house!!!!" But....instead of playing the racist card they go after guns instead-----just plain dumb. Oh, by the way, I went to Parris Island in 1966, was in the corps for a while, I hunt, have hunted since I was 10 years old, my grandmother taught me to shoot and, even in the Corps, by their standards, I am one helluva shot.
Just plain dumb on your part. Why is that some people have always make it about race? That makes you a racist.

Do you honestly think that white people can't disagree on an issue on its merit? How sick!

Old 12-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Bub

235 posts, read 381,179 times
Due to the RECENT Landmark Cases (2008-2009) for "Right to Carry" doled out by BOTH State and Federal Supreme Courts (not by the current administration) we are sitting in a situation where gun owners are pretty secure.

I would be happy to list them...but it would be MUCH EASIER for you to GOOGLE Gun Legislation.
-signed happy gun owner

Old 12-13-2009, 12:19 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,343,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They were also going to come for our children. Does this mean we can let them out of the basement?
I see old Finn trying to twist words to stand up for having his guns taken away from him. Yep, old Finn does own some guns.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:26 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,343,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpenny View Post
I will offer to match my IQ with yours. Of course, we have to use the scores that are arrived at when people can be measured. Mine was done over 60 years ago when I was 13, how about yours.

I am a very strong Beck supporter and seldom hear him talking about guns these days. I have never voted without thinking, either. I have voted a few times more than you, I will bet, but I didn't get to do it the first time until 1956 because of the voting age back then.

Your post indicated that you are superior in some way to people who don't agree with you. I forgot to mention that I own no guns at all although I live in a rural town in that terribly backward state in middle America. We don't agree on many things but I will still put my IQ alongside yours whenever you are ready.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies