Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2009, 04:42 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

The strange lights over Norway on the 9th December appear to have a more sinister explanation. tauristercus on the AboveTopSecret forum has offered an excellent explanation giving some very good reasons why it was NOT the Russians and their failed missile that was the cause.

The AboveTopSecret forum thread

It is something that everyone should be aware of as the explanation suggests a HAARP facility as being the culprit and Norway themselves, the country at fault.

Why the Russians should want to take the blame for this is anyone's guess but this kind of technology is not, it appears, the normal kind of failed missile signature. The light started out having a blue kind of haze effect and then the end turned into a spiral light. This can be very clearly seen in the video (a link to which is provided further down the ATS thread or here) and then the spiral turns into an ominous black hole in the middle of a shining moon-like light.

This technology is very worrying. Firstly we do not know what the effects are of this technology, we do not know how dangerous it is to our families and secondly why are countries collaborating that historically have not collaborated. HAARP is a US (and maybe Europe?) technology yet Russia is not holding up their hands and saying "it wasn't us". But why not?

I have to say that I favour the AboveTopSecret explanation for this event rather than a failed Russian missile that we are supposed to believe. I can just imagine people saying "Oh it is OK, it was just another Russian missile failure" but really it was something far more serious than that and something we should all be aware of in case it happens near us. (Which is quite possible, as there are many, many HAARP bases across the globe.)

This is just another example how we are being taken for granted and told a load of garbage lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2009, 04:56 AM

366 posts, read 297,410 times
I always thought the "failed Russian missile" was bogus. If it was a failed missile test, then why haven't we seen more of this? Anyone that buys into the bogus missile test theory needs to have their head examined. Yeah, those darned missiles and their blue flame trails that turn the atmosphere into a neatly arranged spiral resembling some kind of time tunnel. Sheeple believe what they are fed by the MSM.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:37 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by free_food View Post
Yeah, those darned missiles and their blue flame trails that turn the atmosphere into a neatly arranged spiral resembling some kind of time tunnel. Sheeple believe what they are fed by the MSM.

Sheeple believe what they are fed by the MSM, while others believe what they are fed by 1960's vintage sci fi ....................

I'm finding it harder to believe that people havent started dropping dead from acute stupidity as of yet.........

Is everything a conspiracy?.

Besides, if it was time travelers, it wasnt HAARP's fault, it was CERN at work with the HADRON collider.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:26 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times
If it's really a conspiracy and they are trying to keep it secret you just screwed yourself by leaking it.

If you are still alive then it's not the truth, and there is another explanation.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:54 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
Is everything a conspiracy?
Depends on who you ask.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:49 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
I am working my way through the whole ATS thread, and there is an argument for both sides. However, I feel it it more likely to be that both are correct - that the Russians did a test firing that failed, but as a separate event, the HAARP station did something too. There were some atmospheric conditions that they said they wanted to study at that time too.

I cannot help feeling that although the spiral could be caused by the missile going wrong, I think that the image is so large and so 'perfect' that it may have been caused by some other technology being tested by the HAARP station.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies