Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 11:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Americans are waking up to see that Obama is a fraud.
pommysmommy BINGO thank you very much, for waking up and smelling the coffee. This is surely not the CHANGE WE NEED!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 12:26 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
Is there anything else that makes you happy besides slamming the President?
He might be your president but he isn't mine.

President, in regards to POTUS, is always supposed to be capitalized but for me it will always start with a small "p" in regards to this third world crappy con artist.

How's it feel to have been taken by a member of the Chicago political machine elite?

From here my opinion of this piece of dirt just goes downhill.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:37 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
His numbers are right around where Reagan's numbers were.....
But Reagan was a good president!

Old 12-14-2009, 02:25 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
OBAMA DISAGREES WITH THAT POLL!

AFP
In an interview with Oprah, President Obama gives himself 'a good solid B-plus' grade for his first year in office, despite unfinished health reform and many Americans out of work.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-b-plus-grade/

Old 12-14-2009, 06:12 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,942,558 times
Barack ObamaMania is over, and the country is currently in a state of Obama hangover. .. they've had too much. They're fed up. They're disillusioned and disappointed. They wish they could turn back the clock to the days prior to last year's election.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:40 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Dang those people and their telephone polls at Rasmussen. Yesterday he fell to -16 on their poll and today he dropped to -19.

Now for those who don't know how this comes about please try to realize that only 23% of the people who were polled rated Obama very strong approval and 42% rated him very strongly poor. I think that surely tomorrow will find him a bit higher since his speech in Norway the other day wasn't bad and the daily polls are usually about three days behind good things.

A record setter two days in a row is really something.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢
I was trying to figure out what he did wrong to make it change so much. I actually believe his bad approval ratings are not just him but because the Democrats control the House and Senate things they do, that the public doesn't like, impact his daily approval fluctuations.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:44 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Dang those people and their telephone polls at Rasmussen. Yesterday he fell to -16 on their poll and today he dropped to -19.

Now for those who don't know how this comes about please try to realize that only 23% of the people who were polled rated Obama very strong approval and 42% rated him very strongly poor. I think that surely tomorrow will find him a bit higher since his speech in Norway the other day wasn't bad and the daily polls are usually about three days behind good things.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
Today is the second straight day that Obama’s Approval Index rating has fallen to a new low.

and let me just reiterate -- he's not at Reagan's 35% yet!

Old 12-14-2009, 06:45 AM

Quote:
I was trying to figure out what he did wrong to make it change so much. I actually believe his bad approval ratings are not just him but because the Democrats control the House and Senate things they do, that the public doesn't like, impact his daily approval fluctuations.
with all due respect...they trying to do what Obama wants...not hard to figure out why his polls are going down the toilet...

Old 12-14-2009, 06:46 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,583 times
Quote:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢
who cares. yawn.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
and let me just reiterate -- he's not at Reagan's 35% yet!
Yeah...he hasn't finished his 1st year in office and he's giving Reagan a run for his money...and unlike Reagan...Obama has the liberal media on his side...Can you imagine if he didn't...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies