Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 06:33 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr99a05 View Post
Thank you, ReluctantGardenStater, and others, for your intelligent posts supporting my argument.

I would like to ask the liberals a question. Why is it only white countries that are supposed to accept multiculturalism? Why are white countries the only countries that must inflict self genocide on their populations?
Maybe because this is supposed to be a "free country"?

That blasted constitution. Giving its citizens rights. We should do something about that, amirite?

Old 12-15-2009, 06:36 PM

207 posts, read 324,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
I could be mistaken, but I thought this country was founded on immigration.

But if you're so keen to go back to the racist days of only white men having rights, that's your perogative.

Okay, you can't have it both ways.

On one hand you want to bash America's "white racist past" but then on the other hand you don't want to acknowledge that in this nation's early history America was meant to be a European-derived country only.

So which is it? If you are going to call this nation's beginnings "racist" then that means you have to agree with what I am saying in the previous post.

Yes, you are right ...this nation was founded on immigration.....FROM EUROPE. I love the way liberals act as if it was the United Nations standing around for the signing of the Declaration of Independence. What a bunch of morons. No wonder this country is in danger. Liberals have taken over our schools, rewriting our history!

Old 12-15-2009, 06:36 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Quote:
Where does it say that the founding fathers wanted Third World people to take over America? Why were there so many laws immediately put in place saying that only free , white, men, could own land? Why were our immigration laws designed for so long to keep this country 90% European? It wasn't until 1965, when the demented liberals took over, that we threw our hands up in the air and said, "anybody can be an American".

You must not know your history.
Quote:
Thank you, ReluctantGardenStater, and others, for your intelligent posts supporting my argument.

I would like to ask the liberals a question. Why is it only white countries that are supposed to accept multiculturalism? Why are white countries the only countries that must inflict self genocide on their populations?
WOW! And people wonder why endless posts on racism keep appearing on the boards.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Maybe because this is supposed to be a "free country"?

That blasted constitution. Giving its citizens rights. We should do something about that, amirite?
But I thought before you were saying this country's history has been racist. You sure do keep contradicting yourself.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:39 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Okay, you can't have it both ways.

On one hand you want to bash America's "white racist past" but then on the other hand you don't want to acknowledge that in this nation's early history America was meant to be a European-derived country only.

So which is it? If you are going to call this nation's beginnings "racist" then that means you have to agree with what I am saying in the previous post.

Yes, you are right ...this nation was founded on immigration.....FROM EUROPE. I love the way liberals act as if it was the United Nations standing around for the signing of the Declaration of Independence. What a bunch of morons. No wonder this country is in danger. Liberals have taken over our schools, rewriting our history!

No, I do agree. It was founded on immigration from Europe. But immigration still.

Decry immigration all you want, but it's the core of this country. You're not winning any points by wishing for a white America.

That fickle constitution always gets in the way of that. How unamerican!

Old 12-15-2009, 06:46 PM

1,638 posts, read 3,638,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I just spotted this:

""""but I'm not Anglo-Saxon, I was raised Catholic """"

OH MY! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

What is humorous about this post?

The only thing Anglo-Saxon about me is my partial Germanic heritage. I was largely raised with a combination of Slavic and Mediterranean traditions, and obviously with an Italian mother and a half Polish father, a Catholic setting.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:49 PM

1,638 posts, read 3,638,637 times
Quote:

You're quite welcome!

I used to consider myself quite moderate, but I will not go quietly while foreign hordes essentially defile everything in this country from its language to its religion to its proud European roots. I know many who feel the same way.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:56 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,845,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
What if we don't celebrate Christmas?
There has always been people who do not celebrate or believe in Christmas...... That is NOT the problem. No one is being asked to believe in or celebrate Christmas. The current problem is the insane requests that people DO NOT say or have signs saying Merry Christmas. This is a new and disturbing phenomenon. To say Merry Christmas does NOT mean that you are religous or even a Christian. Christmas is a festivity and is a joyous occassion for everyone not just Christians. The ANTI "Merry Christmas" Brigade should get over themselves or move to a Country that has no free speech....... eg Iran.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:05 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,038,592 times
I say "happy holidays" just to tick off the ninnies who think they're going to dictate protocol to others. This topic cannot be decided, there is no right or wrong, but waste your time arguing if you wish.

In the end, we all just need to do what's right for each of us and if someone offers a greeting OF ANY SORT in the spirit of the season, take the greeting with the grace in which it's offered and smile back.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
No, I do agree. It was founded on immigration from Europe. But immigration still.

Decry immigration all you want, but it's the core of this country. You're not winning any points by wishing for a white America.

That fickle constitution always gets in the way of that. How unamerican!
What exactly are you hoping for? Do you want America to turn into a Third World country?

If you want to live in a majority nonwhite country, then move to Saudi Arabia, India, Mexico, or Somalia. Why in the world are you wishing to turn America into something it was never meant to be?

What is your goal here? Are you trying to deny that America was created by Europeans? Or do you insist on some false history stating that the entire rainbow society consisting of members from all corners of the globe had a hand in creating this country in 1776?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies