Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 08:34 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
Compared to what we got? You're damn right...

Compared to what we got now? Oh yes, even Gore would make a better President then this idiot we have now.

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/worstever.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 08:35 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
No, I actually have an intolerance to bull**** which is 100 percent of the liberal agenda.

They still do not get it.

They have been suckered into believing things that were lies and they wont back down from it.

No wonder the far left wing of the dem party is considered cult like. They follow their leader no matter right or wrong.

How about-

Gore LIED, people have DIED.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:37 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,496,464 times
Want to stop the alleged "Global Warming?" Tell this tool and his followers to can it and get a real job!

Old 12-14-2009, 08:40 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
Compared to what we got? You're damn right...
No Rhett, compared to what we have now.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:02 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
Want to stop the alleged "Global Warming?" Tell this tool and his followers to can it and get a real job!
Dang, he looks down right satanic in this photo. No wonder he is the beloved ninja turtle of the left.

When the poles get all green and summery like...do you think a guy can get a hunting license? Who would control that...Canada? Are there game wardens in the arctic? I'm thinkin a baby seal purse for my wifes birthday...hmmm maybe some penguin pj's and a nice walrus toothe pendant. Gonna have to make way for the high rises.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:10 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Dang, he looks down right satanic in this photo. No wonder he is the beloved ninja turtle of the left.

When the poles get all green and summery like...do you think a guy can get a hunting license? Who would control that...Canada? Are there game wardens in the arctic? I'm thinkin a baby seal purse for my wifes birthday...hmmm maybe some penguin pj's and a nice walrus toothe pendant. Gonna have to make way for the high rises.
Lets not forget Russia has already planted a flag laying claim to all that oil that will finally be accessible, China is drilling off the Florida coast meanwhile , us little ole Americans were goin green we dont need any that icky black stuff anymore.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:29 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Gore also predicted 20 foot sea surges "soon". He got called on it then..2 inches over 100 years is what the scientists predict.

Now the polar caps are going to be gone in 5 years ?

The man has guts, I'll tell ya.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:44 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Default Gore: Everything liberals love to hate and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Just think there are several posters here who still believe he would have made a great President.

The idiot is a scam artist who owes many people a ton of money they wasted on his scam films, books and time.

Is there any honest liberals left who is not out to scam everyone?

This guy is the voice of the liberal party, so now who do they turn to?
He is everything the liberals claim to hate:
  • He is rich beyond belief
  • He is an "oil man" (Occidental Petroleum)
  • He obtained much of his wealth by scamming others
  • He is a complete hypocrite

Old 12-15-2009, 05:55 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
2007, saggy. Things have changed quite a bit from 2007 when the alarmists put out the doom call on the shrinking arctic sea ice. And wouldn't you know, the ice somehow, miraculously came back gangbusters in 2009. So, they jumped the gun a little and mother nature stuck it up their butts, proving them wrong, once again.

I do believe he adjusted his time table a bit.

I guess you will even try to spin the man's own words, chastising Gore for his lies. And then you will spin some more , well, cause Gore did apologize and admit his "error", didn't he?

But no, we should believe you. I think not.

Even though you are out of date, you forgot these quotes;
You know it's interesting ... these kinds of predictions are not unlike those of some preachers who predict the return of Christ, for which they get ridiculed (and I as a Christian do not think one can —or should even try — make such a prediction). And while the lefties will point their fingers and laugh at a Christian pastor or preacher making "end of the world" predictions, here we have Al Gore doing it, and they buy into this snake oil salesman's predictions hook, line, and sinker! Amazing.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:29 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Good old Al took the loss from 2007 and extrapolated from there. Dumbass.

The trouble with data on sea ice is it only goes back to 1979 when the first satellite images were available. Previous to that you would have minimal and less reliable resources.

Cryosphere Today - Current Sea Ice and Snow Cover :

Arctic, note there's some years in 1980 that are almost comparable to last year.

Antartic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies