Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 10:32 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
D-

Failure to make quick decisive decisions as needed and required in this job.

Failure to accomplish the major issue promises.

Failure to be a leader.

Failure to create much needed jobs as promised even though he had the money in hand to do so.

Failure to control spending as he promised.

Appeasing our enemies.

Allowing terrorist to have constitutional rights.

Making one mistake after another.

Making us less safe then we were before.

Sending mixed signals to our enemies.

Making the job become a laughing stock by bowing down to world leaders.

For hiring anti American communist like Van Jones and Anita Dunn using
Americans tax dollars to pay for them.

Surrounding himself with criminals and corruption filled people.

For lack of not moving this country forward and always looking backward.

For waiting 11 long months to talk about jobs when jobs is the most important issue other then defense of our country.

For spending way to much time on issues that do not matter.

For buying illegals votes for a HC package that the majority of us do not want passed.

For failing to run the government on a budget as he promised he would.

For sitting back and doing nothing to stop or help the massive foreclosures in the country.

For believing he is better then everyone else and that he is doing a better job then he actually is.

For not having the class to not answer the "How do you grade your first year" question in the first place. Most former Presidents would not have even graded themselves and would have had a class answer.

Failure to even mention the worded education in the first year after spewing the word a million times during his campaign to sucker young people into thinking he was going to help them.

Failure to help the average Main Street American as he promised.
Quite a list, although a bit redundant in parts.
The one list we'll never see is the list of ideas, constructive criticism, and counter-proposals offered by the conservatives, Neocons, and Obama bashers. They have taken the easy way, sit back, do nothing, but bash away. Any birdbrain can jeer, hiss and boo! Doesn't require much talent.
Could it be that the Obama (and liberal) bashers do the booing, hissing, and jeering to cover up their own lack of ideas, constructive criticism, and counter-proposals. Bashing Obama is easier than thinking of solutions to our nation's problems. You reveal yourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2009, 10:52 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
D-

Failure to make quick decisive decisions as needed and required in this job.
If you're talking about Afghanistan, then I'm sorry, thought is needed for a decision like that.

Failure to accomplish the major issue promises.
Perhaps a more specific thing could be given...as it is...well, fail.

Failure to be a leader.
Um, well, this country hasn't turned into a free for all & it does seem to have a leader, so again, specifics?

Failure to create much needed jobs as promised even though he had the money in hand to do so.
Will need to see if the stimulus will work for just a little bit longer

Failure to control spending as he promised.
See above

Appeasing our enemies.
Huh? Any reason why you would say that? As in, examples?

Allowing terrorist to have constitutional rights.
Again, huh? If you're talking about their trials...sorry, that's the law. Either accept it & get over it or do something about it...good luck with that.

Making one mistake after another.
Again, examples.

Making us less safe then we were before.
In what way? Have you been terrorized by terrorists? No? I rest my case.

Sending mixed signals to our enemies.
Have no idea what you even mean by that.

Making the job become a laughing stock by bowing down to world leaders.
Now you're just redundant. I'm getting bored reading this list, it's just the same thing over & over again.
For hiring anti American communist like Van Jones and Anita Dunn using
Americans tax dollars to pay for them.

Surrounding himself with criminals and corruption filled people.
Ok, proof

For lack of not moving this country forward and always looking backward.
LOL, hilarious.

For waiting 11 long months to talk about jobs when jobs is the most important issue other then defense of our country.

For spending way to much time on issues that do not matter.
What are those issues?

For buying illegals votes for a HC package that the majority of us do not want passed.
Proof
For failing to run the government on a budget as he promised he would.
Again...proof. Man, I'm bored.
For sitting back and doing nothing to stop or help the massive foreclosures in the country.
Ladadadada
For believing he is better then everyone else and that he is doing a better job then he actually is.
Give some examples, otherwise your posts just look...well, unintelligent.
For not having the class to not answer the "How do you grade your first year" question in the first place. Most former Presidents would not have even graded themselves and would have had a class answer.
um, stupid...only immature people who don't know how to speak would answer this in this way
Failure to even mention the worded education in the first year after spewing the word a million times during his campaign to sucker young people into thinking he was going to help them.

Failure to help the average Main Street American as he promised.
Really? Again, examples.

And, that speaks for itself. My answers are in bold.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:09 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Since when is it the "law" for terrorists to have the same rights as U.S. citizens?

Old 12-15-2009, 11:15 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Since when is it the "law" for terrorists to have the same rights as U.S. citizens?
U.S. law I would think?

Old 12-15-2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
U.S. law I would think?
The U.S. law applies to U.S. citizens, not terrorists. Those terrorists should be tried in a military tribunal.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:24 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
If you get tried in a country, you get the benefits afforded under that country's laws and justice system. I think my 8 year old nephew knows that.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:29 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,823,807 times
What I find interesting is that many liberals would give Obama a grade well below a B+. On the liberal blog sites I have seen more anger and frustration directed at Obama than I ever would have expected. This has really picked up steam over the last several days.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:26 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
but what can one expect from such an arrogant narcissist?

How the Public Graded*Obama - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

Overall: C-.

Second 100 days measurably worse than the first 100.

CNN: Second 100 Days (http://reportcard.cnn.com/ - broken link)
Imagine if he gave himself a C-, you're next thread would have been:

"Self loathing Obama too weak to lead this great country."

Old 12-16-2009, 02:44 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,464,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Quite a list, although a bit redundant in parts.
The one list we'll never see is the list of ideas, constructive criticism, and counter-proposals offered by the conservatives, Neocons, and Obama bashers. They have taken the easy way, sit back, do nothing, but bash away. Any birdbrain can jeer, hiss and boo! Doesn't require much talent.
Could it be that the Obama (and liberal) bashers do the booing, hissing, and jeering to cover up their own lack of ideas, constructive criticism, and counter-proposals. Bashing Obama is easier than thinking of solutions to our nation's problems. You reveal yourselves.

Agree, it becomes so tiring to read those same comments all over again. I think some just copy&paste their bashing.
There are just a couple of people that talk like some bullies and never offer real solutions.
They adopted the rhetorics of Beck, Rush and O`Reilly.
Be a bully and be angry.
Just watch some of Ron Paul`s insights. He never belittles people and he never gets angry, just presents his solutions.

Old 12-16-2009, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
If you get tried in a country, you get the benefits afforded under that country's laws and justice system. I think my 8 year old nephew knows that.
They shouldn't be tried in this country. Even an 8 year old knows that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies