Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 09:17 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times

Advertisements

Oh boy, now that makes me very mad. If this was my child, the teacher would not be back teaching.The nerve of this woman, she should be banned from teaching and to stay the hell away from kids. What the hek was her point. What was she trying to prove, someone please tell me. That school district would have a problem if that was my child, because i don't give up a fight that easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 11:10 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,434,384 times
how is this 'teacher' still working???
why isnt she in jail for assualt????
why would the school only fine her $180 (less than the cost of a video game system)???

Old 12-16-2009, 03:00 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,539,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
How come there's no photo of the teacher?
I guess they need to protect the Child Abusers identity?? How about that, no identity nor any demographic information about her at all!!

Old 12-16-2009, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
My child would not be in the class after that!

I would also shave that teachers head in front of the class, she ridiculed my child in and no one would stop me.
I hope there is more that will be told. I like to know how many students showed up this week thus far. As a parent I know that my child would have been removed immediately. Students are really scared of her now. The Bully Teacher she is!!

Old 12-21-2009, 07:58 PM

Seems as though some folks on the other thread (same subject matter) are justifying the acts of the teacher. I am in six schools per week and witness the teachers frustration with these students who are not in the best home environments or schools. If it is that bad for the teachers and they cannot control their thoughts which they speak out loudly or their actions physically then I say find another profession or another district to teach at or serve. You have to have more than the patience of JOB in some of these districts to deal with these students. Just yesterday they had a scientific report that spoke to the brain development of youth-which usually reaches its peak by the age of 25-I say 30 for some youth and that a brain or a youth exposed to unfriendly environments will have impulsive behaviors that will be vastly different from students who are in nurturing or unsafe environments-once again blame the parents for having their children in environment that are harmful to their growth and development Makes sense to me!!

Old 12-21-2009, 10:38 PM

124 posts, read 270,102 times
I would have loved you guys on my thread. I was amazed at how many people were blaming the victim.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:03 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,447,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
Teacher is given the privilege to continue teaching after she cuts a first grader's braid off of her head in front of her classmates. Had the nerve to ask the little girl, "What are you gonna to tell your mother?" All the immature classmates laughed-of course they would have being that they are only first graders. Teacher took braid and threw it in the trash can after she cut it off. Little girl is permanently damaged thanks to another one of our GREAT EDUCATORS!! Should the teacher be allowed to keep teaching after an incident such as this?? What are your thoughts??

Racine Girl Gets Hair Braid Cut Off by Teacher as Punishment
Absolutely crazy, nuts, whatever!!! The teacher should be canned but just one more thing: this is the 2nd thread on the subject, can someone combine them?

Nita

Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 AM

2,667 posts, read 6,765,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
My fear is that she picked up some scissors-a weapon. This is child abuse to me!!!
The teacher is definitely in the wrong, but let's not get carried away lol. That's the main problem in our overreacting sue-happy society. Just suspend or fire the teacher. Enough said.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:20 AM

2,667 posts, read 6,765,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuro View Post
I would have loved you guys on my thread. I was amazed at how many people were blaming the victim.
Was your thread on the boy who drew himself on the cross? The teacher was not wrong in that instance. Teacher would have been wrong if the child said he was drawing Jesus, but the child said he was drawing himeself on the cross.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:38 AM

1,313 posts, read 1,548,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry For Cheese View Post
This gets 2 comments, yet the little boy who make a stick figure imaginary creation because those around him gave him the idea of a bogus religion got pages of replies?

I say this lady gets evaluated and put on a indefinite suspension.
----posted 20 minutes after the thread opened.

Now on page 4

Not only fire her, but let the kid's mom kick her ass
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies