Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 12:32 PM

17 posts, read 16,546 times

Advertisements

How long before a complete collapse of the communist..er..I mean the Democratic Party? They can not agree on anything within their own ranks and now their biggest supporters like SEIU and such are turning their backs on them. They have officially entered their ever increasingly faster spiral into the black hole of nothingness. By the time they are done, they will have soured the American people so bad that they will not see the winning side of an election for some time to come. I bet fist fights break out soon on the House or Senate floor. The way these Chicago thugs role, I am really surprised they have not put the beat down on their own dissenters yet. It is coming though, wait and see.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:37 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberalCleanser View Post
How long before a complete collapse of the communist..er..I mean the Democratic Party? They can not agree on anything within their own ranks and now their biggest supporters like SEIU and such are turning their backs on them. They have officially entered their ever increasingly faster spiral into the black hole of nothingness. By the time they are done, they will have soured the American people so bad that they will not see the winning side of an election for some time to come. I bet fist fights break out soon on the House or Senate floor. The way these Chicago thugs role, I am really surprised they have not put the beat down on their own dissenters yet. It is coming though, wait and see.
They are going down. I am a die hard Dem and I am fast on death's bed with them. I really think it is time for a new party led by somebody like Ralph Nader or even Howard Dean.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times
Quote:

Chicago thugs? I wasn't aware that the House, Senate and Party were ruled by Chicagoans.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:46 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,316,618 times
Burn baby burn.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:47 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Breaking News:

Three more Democrats joined the Blue Dog Coalition to brace for the coming conservative/independent backlash in 2010. Please welcome:

Democratic Rep. Scott Murphy of New York,
Democratic Rep. Betsy Markey of Colorado
Democratic Rep. Kurt Schrader of Oregon

When members of your own Party are scurrying to the exit door in order to distance themselves from your Agenda, it might be time to stop and analyze just how screwed up that Agenda is.

Are you listening Nancy?

Old 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM

17 posts, read 16,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post

Chicago thugs? I wasn't aware that the House, Senate and Party were ruled by Chicagoans.
You obviously have not been paying attention. Who occupies the WH? THOSE thugs will be issuing the beatdown. Namely Rahm.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:54 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times
Quote:
You obviously have not been paying attention.
Incorrect. I'm paying attention just fine. Maybe you need to brush-up on the writing skills.

I bet fist fights break out soon on the House or Senate floor. The way these Chicago thugs role, I am really surprised they have not put the beat down on their own dissenters yet.

Quote:
Who occupies the WH? THOSE thugs will be issuing the beatdown. Namely Rahm.
Again, writing skills. You never mentioned the White House. You went straight from House and Senate floor to Chicago thugs.

It doesn't matter, anyway. Though I give you props for writing the correct name of the party, I have difficulty intelligently discussing an issue with name callers.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:56 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Actually the vast majority of Democrats are in agreement, and even with those who disagree most are willing to at least vote for cloture, except for one guy who isn't even a Democrat anymore...

Old 12-17-2009, 01:59 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
They aren't going to self destruct. Historically, the Democratic party has always been inclusive of a wide variety of people---conservative, middle of the road, and liberal Democrats all under one wing---and thus so have more disagreements in the ranks. While they have been getting more and more inclusive over the last 20 years, the Republicans have been getting more and more to the point now where they are pushing people out of the party who don't tow the conservative line. In the end, it will be the Republicans that will self destruct.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:02 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
They aren't going to self destruct. Historically, the democratic party has always been inclusive of a wide variety of people---conservative, middle of the road, and liberal democrats all under one wing---and thus so have more disagreements in the ranks. While they have been getting more and more inclusive over the last 20 years, the republicans have been getting more and more to the point now where they are pushing people out of the party who don't tow the line. In the end, it will be the republicans that will self destruct.
My goodness. Liberal Utopic Idiocy is out in full force today! I doubt you will have that same opinion in November 2010. In fact, if you're paying close attention, you're seeing the Democratic Party unravel right before your eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies