Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 07:31 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,038 times

Advertisements

Am I? If some of the many many many neo-right righters here seem to be frustrated at the tiny fraction of posters here independently speaking for the middle and left (and even the center right), arent there others from those sides who feel the same way?

I know there are several others who are as sick as I am of the HATE SPEECH, BIGOTRY, and FALSE CLAIMS, often posted in repetition, from angry racists. Anyone else?

[Mod edited]

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 12-18-2009 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: discussing forum moderation in the forum

Old 12-17-2009, 07:42 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,424,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Fei View Post
You're calling them Nazis (and crazy in the bargain). They're calling liberals crazy. I think there's a difference.
Where is the word "Nazi" in the OP?

Old 12-17-2009, 07:44 PM

7,922 posts, read 9,146,005 times
regarding the OP: You really seem to relish posting articles designed to inflame whites (ie having glee over congressional districts becoming more minority based). You are purposefully trying to use race as a way to antagonize people.

You are performing the same act that you supposedly despise. You are acting no better than them.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:46 PM

900 posts, read 672,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
Am I? If some of the many many many neo-right righters here seem to be frustrated at the tiny fraction of posters here independently speaking for the middle and left (and even the center right), arent there others from those sides who feel the same way?

I know there are several others who are as sick as I am of the HATE SPEECH, BIGOTRY, and FALSE CLAIMS, often posted in repetition, from angry racists. Anyone else?

[Before any moderators delete this thread for being anti-far right, PLEASE NOTE THAT A FAR RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE POSTED THE EXACT SAME THING AIMED AT 'social liberals' AND IT WAS NOT DELETED, let alone LOCKED. IF ITS ALLOWED FROM THE FAR RIGHT, should be ALLOWED from the MODERATES, fair play]

There is an unpleasant odor about some of the right wing posts on here. Not all of them, but certainly the ones focused on the poor downtrodden white race are a little suspect.

Maybe they sounded better in the original German.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:46 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,038 times
Quote:
You're calling them Nazis (and crazy in the bargain). They're calling liberals crazy. I think there's a difference.
Im not referring to all right wingers here. At one point I considered myself a right winger in principle (more automony from government intervention), but the crap a lot of folks here spew is outright racism and bigotry, 99% of which is aimed at mexicans (immigration section), blacks (p and c section) and Muslims (all sections). And thats coming from a on-and-off devout christian, of half white descent.

When being a 'conservative' became 'being a (all)white Christian straight person who disfavors nonwhite aspects of society' or 'blindly hating whatever people you dont like say, not feeling the need for logical, factual and non stereotype based arguments', I kissed the ideal goodbye. I dont hate conservatives. I agree with the ideals of it. I hate what I am seeing of American conservatives, worst so from so-called 'libertarians'.

Im not an 'independant' because independants basically are Dems or Repubs who disagree on a scant few issues, but still vote along party lines. Im a moderate by default. I support less government intervention in life, but I dont support forcefully taking away government support from those who need it or rightfully (not 'whitefully', as some here would argue) need it.

Im not a big fan of Obama, but as of yet the only detrimental arguments I hear coming from the right are either bigoted or imbecilic generalizations.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:02 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,234,421 times
Quote:
Am I seriously the only one whom is SICKENED by the belligerent NeoAryanist Far Righties in this board ?
No, sometimes I just want to hurl too.
OP, I didn't see the word NAZI in your beginning post for this thread.
You left out obscene language and the condescending remarks the righties use too.
And, the "typical liberal response".

Old 12-17-2009, 08:04 PM

30 posts, read 51,248 times
Default The right

Nice little silly assed post you got there. I would respond but you will just resort to calling me a bigot or a racist.
I am very, very concerned for my country at this time. And so are many other people. I just cannot concieve how anyone would believe that this administration is taking the right path or has a logical plan.
Liberalism is a mental disorder, and I truely believe that.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:15 PM

1,329 posts, read 3,543,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Where is the word "Nazi" in the OP?
NeoAryanist is a synonym for Nazi.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:45 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
If you're sickened, take 2 aspirin & come back in 3 years. Obama will be gone and life will be better.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:45 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times
Quote:
Clearly, Jesus approves of one side and not the other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies