Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 03:28 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Just as I predicted, a save face "deal".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, I guess you spoke too soon. Now all your hard work trying to discredit him is invalidated
You must have missed the poster slipping that in, guess they couldn't resist saying something insulting. However, it actually makes no sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 03:31 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
You must have missed the poster slipping that in, guess they couldn't resist saying something insulting. However, it actually makes no sense.
That is his personal opinion, while the facts are that a deal was reached. The purpose of the thread was to prove that Obama was a 'humiliating failure' who failed to get anything done. But it turns out that Sanrene spoke too soon, and now tries to downplay the deal.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:34 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,214 times
Quote:
That is his personal opinion, while the facts are that a deal was reached. The purpose of the thread was to prove that Obama was a 'humiliating failure' who failed to get anything done. But it turns out that Sanrene spoke too soon, and now tries to downplay the deal.
Well, that seems to be par for the course.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:41 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Yes, I guess you spoke too soon. Now all your hard work trying to discredit him is invalidated
You must not have read my OP - right there at the bottom. I was right.....and kind of funny the word I used meaningless whereas obama use "meaningful", which the whole world knows it isn't.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:48 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,912,825 times
actually obama did commit our money, just "not enough" according to the takers of the world:

Many reactions were strongly critical of Obama. Hugo Chávez, the president of Venezuela, described Obama's speech as "ridiculous" and the US's initial offer of a $10bn fund for poor countries in the draft text as "a joke".

chavez laughs at our 10 billion dollars. i think he should completely refuse it!

Old 12-18-2009, 05:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
BTW, the "meaningful" deal is not a done deal until all the nations agree.

Old 12-18-2009, 06:09 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Did he believe that he could just waltz into the Copenhagen conference and all would bow to his wishes.....like he did for the Olympic bid?
They gave him a Nobel for doing nothing, he's been conditioned to expect acclaim for no actual accomplishments.

Old 12-18-2009, 06:38 PM

900 posts, read 672,929 times
Quote:
You must not have read my OP - right there at the bottom. I was right.....and kind of funny the word I used meaningless whereas obama use "meaningful", which the whole world knows it isn't.

No, you and the rest of the extreme right considers it meaningless, because you are opposed to anything and everything the President does. That's why it's impossible to take you seriously.

Old 12-18-2009, 06:39 PM

900 posts, read 672,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
actually obama did commit our money, just "not enough" according to the takers of the world:

Many reactions were strongly critical of Obama. Hugo Chávez, the president of Venezuela, described Obama's speech as "ridiculous" and the US's initial offer of a $10bn fund for poor countries in the draft text as "a joke".

chavez laughs at our 10 billion dollars. i think he should completely refuse it!

So Chavez has the same opinion of this as the extreme right wing nuts do!

Old 12-18-2009, 08:04 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Obama is a total embarrassment to our country.

He believes he is the supreme power over the world and found out that he is nothing but a laughing stock and a complete joke.

It is about time he get put back to his real size.

Obama has now FAILED at everything he has tried.

I think he is now batting .000
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies