Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 11:31 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am very sorry but I posted that thing as the perfect example of where we have come in our PC world. One has to take everything like those things into account or he is wrong. I thought it quite humorous and didn't think that it would hurt any feelings. I refuse to apologize to you, however, because you are trying too hard to make me feel bad about it.
Did I ask you to apologize to me? But you did anyways. Thanks.

And you are wrong. If I came up to you and said "Roy, your birthday is May 22", is it right? So was Jesus then born December 25th?

I am not ntrying to make you feel bad about it. The last thing I need is your sympathy. I am perfectly fine and content without celebrating "Christmas".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 11:39 PM

153 posts, read 103,796 times
theres not much evidence that states jebus was born on Dec. 25. the main argument is how where the herders out in a winter month with a herd of sheep when its cold in in the middle east that time of year. i heard many theories but i really cant give an answer to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies