Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 09:31 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Any person who wished a president death by hanging can in no way be deemed patriotic....at all.

Proved you wrong, once again.
If you're going to deem one post by that poster as no longer thinking they are valid on this forum, then I feel bad for you. I would also say that by your very own convictions, I would think that all of your posts are considered invalid....sorry.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
Quote:
Any person who wished a president death by hanging can in no way be deemed patriotic....at all.

Proved you wrong, once again.
Ah yes. Sanrene cannot get over it. Just like the fact that our president is a GREAT leader and well liked around the world.

Proven something else wrong about you again. I won't be bullied by you anymore, Sanrene. You used to get to me but now I laugh at seeing how you cannot let this one thing go. Speaks VOLUMES. I told you I said it and admitted it was wrong but poor little Sanrene. Cannot get over it. Has to keep on bringing it up to make herself feel better.

Now you can go ahead and act like the way you are and go on bringing up a post that is a year old. Still have not told me your age yet?

And you have not refuted the FACT that the left is patriotic too. I am. I love this country. Nothing I said a year ago can change that. I LOVE THE USA! I am sure it offends you (the "true patriot") that someone from the left loves this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
If you're going to deem one post by that poster as no longer thinking they are valid on this forum, then I feel bad for you. I would also say that by your very own convictions, I would think that all of your posts are considered invalid....sorry.
Thanks, love

Old 12-20-2009, 09:34 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,316 times
Patriots? You mean like teabaggers.
ROFLMAO again! please stop, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!
Who would have thought a person could be so funny on this forum. gosh, you're killin' me.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:37 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
I could just imagine your reaction to someone on the right making a wish like that to obama. I dare say you wouldn't be so quick to forgive and forget.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

If you really thought all my posts and threads were invalid, you would put me on ignore and not participate in the threads I start. Your actions speak louder than your empty words.

And if you really did think my posts were invalid....why should I care what you think?

Your opinion of me and my postings is meaningless to me.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
Patriots? You mean like teabaggers.
ROFLMAO again! please stop, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!
Who would have thought a person could be so funny on this forum. gosh, you're killin' me.
It is sooooo funny.

"We're teabaggingggggg! "

"True patriots". That line will stick with me for the longest time. That was the funniest stuff I have read on here in the longest time.

As I said some of the posts are comical at most. Nothing more.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Ah yes. Sanrene cannot get over it. Just like the fact that our president is a GREAT leader and well liked around the world.
Liked around the world? I guess you haven't been keeping up with the latest news. Iran sure likes him...they like him so much they invaded Iraq and stole an oil well...cause they know he will do nothing...he is weak.

China likes him so much they just humiliated him in copenhagen...that makes approx three times they taken his measure and come to the conclusion he is weak.

Same for Russia, NKorea.

Great leader? Gosh, he's about the worse I've ever seen based on his failed policies.

Quote:
Proven something else wrong about you again.
You keep saying this, but you really haven't proven anything. You see, your opinion doesn't mean a hill of beans.

Quote:
I won't be bullied by you anymore, Sanrene. You used to get to me but now I laugh at seeing how you cannot let this one thing go. Speaks VOLUMES. I told you I said it and admitted it was wrong but poor little Sanrene. Cannot get over it. Has to keep on bringing it up to make herself feel better.
Notice I only bring it up when you stick your nose in and make a smart remark....otherwise, I could care less. I'm certainly not bullying you...how could reminding you of your past "words" be considered bullying? I used to get to you? Because you know I know you?

Quote:
Now you can go ahead and act like the way you are and go on bringing up a post that is a year old. Still have not told me your age yet?
When you pretend to be something you're not, I'll probably bring it up every time. You might fool others, but you don't fool me.

Quote:
And you have not refuted the FACT that the left is patriotic too. I am. I love this country. Nothing I said a year ago can change that. I LOVE THE USA! I am sure it offends you (the "true patriot") that someone from the left loves this country.
I just can't see how a person who wished death to a president could be considered patriot. Sorry. I also can't see how such a person has a leg to stand on when it comes to determining what is "hateful", "mean" or "evil".

Old 12-20-2009, 09:53 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,316 times
Quote:
Liked around the world? I guess you haven't been keeping up with the latest news. Iran sure likes him...they like him so much they invaded Iraq and stole an oil well...cause they know he will do nothing...he is weak.
Oh paaaaleeese, you're spinning so fast, it'll be butter pretty soon.

I won't even bother posting a link to refute that remark, we ALL know what the real story is.
Is this your spin or did you get that from fox?
You should have been a comedian.
Have some nice warm green tea and say nite nite now, you sound tired.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
Oh paaaaleeese, you're spinning so fast, it'll be butter pretty soon.

I won't even bother posting a link to refute that remark, we ALL know what the real story is.
Is this your spin or did you get that from fox?
You should have been a comedian.
Have some nice warm green tea and say nite nite now, you sound tired.
Tell us what happened.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:

China likes him so much they just humiliated him in copenhagen...that makes approx three times they taken his measure and come to the conclusion he is weak.

Same for Russia, NKorea.

You keep saying this, but you really haven't proven anything. You see, your opinion doesn't mean a hill of beans.

Notice I only bring it up when you stick your nose in and make a smart remark....otherwise, I could care less. I'm certainly not bullying you...how could reminding you of your past "words" be considered bullying?

When you pretend to be something you're not, I'll probably bring it up every time. You might fool others, but you don't fool me.

I just can't see how a person who wished death to a president could be considered patriot. Sorry.
How do you know what I am and what I am not? Just reading my posts tells you everything, huh?

Nope. You bring it up no matter what I say. You belittle and "remind" me every time. Just like when I said I am respectful of my professors, you bring it up again and again about how my mother wonders about it. You can not just picture that I am a better person now and have admitted my mistake. That is the one thing you can focus on and in my opinion, your obsession with it speaks volumes about your personality. I have had people call me horrible things after calling out what they said as well. And I let it go and do not bring it up when they post 24/7 like you. It is pretty sad. As I said before, you have NO intention of having a good debate. You just bring it up to be a troll instead of letting it go. I don't let your actions speak for all the people on the right though. I respect many conservative views (and agree with some) and would never ever say the right (as a whole) is not patriotic. There are conservatives who are patriotic just as there are liberals. I have conservative friends and we're cool. No issues there.

You may not think I am not patriotic. Fine. You said my opinion is worthless and so is your opinion about me. But you have not proven that the LEFT (as a whole) is not patriotic. Those people who wished death upon Obama? Are they patriotic?

Old 12-20-2009, 10:09 PM

If you don't want me bringing it up, I suggest you not provoke me with stuff like this. Otherwise, you'll just have to deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

"Patriotic duty". LOL!

Boy, that was a stress reliever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LOL! You seriously think Sanrene is here for a good discussion or to understand the other point of view or anything like that?

Seriously?

Why waste your time? Your time is valuable, my dear. There is no point in trying to knock sense or reason into someone who does not want it.

I find it so funny how Sanrene thinks no one from the left is patriotic. Please. I LOVE this country. I am PROUD of it. You don't have to be a conservative or righty to love it. Proven Sanrene wrong. Again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies