Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 04:40 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,875,616 times

Advertisements

black people are certainly not being helped by the democratic party as it exists today.

the push for illegal immigration by the democratic party has hurt their employment prospects:
(quote)
The black community has suffered the hardest during the economic downturn, with an unemployment rate that currently stands at 15.6%. That's a much higher rate than for all of the other races that the Labor Department tracks, including Hispanics (12.7%), whites (9.3%) and Asians (7.3%).

The jobless rate for blacks has also grown much faster than for other races.

The difference between the unemployment rates for blacks and whites fell to an all-time low of 3.5 percentage points in August 2007.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2009, 09:41 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,511,413 times

Old 12-26-2009, 12:15 PM

1,930 posts, read 1,820,087 times
He is up for re-election next year should be interesting. People will always need heath care.

Old 12-27-2009, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
He is up for re-election next year should be interesting. People will always need heath care.
Of course they will. How that is accomplished, is the issue.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:32 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,294,120 times
It seems as though he is saying that blacks cost society more than other racial group in his state. Does he also think that blacks cost society more than other racial group in the whole country? Does he think that blacks cost society more than other racial group in the whole world? Is that what he is saying?

Does he have any evidence to support this claim? I didn't read any of the articles. Does he have any statistics? Does he provide any links? Did anyone even ask him to provide a link?

- Reel

Old 12-27-2009, 08:27 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,531,356 times
Lindsey Graham is a bigot -- when it comes to Americans. He's all for foreign nationals here illegally because he like most of the democrats and all the neo-cons is not for the American people, he's for the big corporations and international interests.

http://www.charlotteconservative.com...untdown-clock/

Graham is one of the neo-cons that can't pander enough to La Raza, and believes illegals are willing to do the dirt paying jobs that black Americans won't do.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_talons View Post
Senator Graham speaks the truth. Is Medicaid available in SC? He should put a stop to that. Too much wasting of money. C'mon, senator. Get together with fellow Senator Jim "Waterloo" DeMint and Rep. Joe "You Lie" Wilson to put a stop on low-income and dirt-poor families - especially the black ones - leeching state and federal resources. Health care is for those that can afford it. End Medicaid now! STOP WASTEFUL SPENDING!!
No he doesn't speak the truth. What about all his beloved illegals? Does he really believe they come here and take out health insurance policies? No, of course he doesn't believe that and if foreigners here illegally use Medicaid, no big deal to him, it's the Americans he'll focus his outrage against.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Here are more of Graham's words:

"I have 12 percent unemployment in South Carolina. My state's on its knees. I have 31% African-American population in South Carolina."

"We've got it tough. We're on our knees, 12% of our people are unemployed and 31% of our people are black."

"My state, with 30% African-American citizens, a lot of low income people in South Carolina, is going to cost my state a billion dollars, that's the same old stuff that I object to. That's not change we can believe in. That's sleazy."

Graham has proven what I've said all along, that a LOT of the opposition to health care is that a LOT of whites don't want to support something that may help a black person. For saying those things, I've been accused of playing the race card by several posters, but it is the sad truth. I appreciate Senator Graham betraying his racist feelings. I guess he doesn't count those citizens of his state as his constituents. Graham is the sleazy one. Palin fans will love him for those remarks.
Graham is as sleazy as they come. He needs to be tossed out of office. He's not working for the American people of any race. Let's hope the people of South Carolina do whatever they must to boot him out of office, even if requires voting republican in the primaries to make sure he doesn't go up against a democrat he could likely defeat.

Lindsey Graham Countdown Clock

South Carolinians do not want amnesty, but Graham is pushin for exactly what nobody in his state wants. He defies 90% of the states Americans so he can appease criminals and La Raza.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
It seems as though he is saying that blacks cost society more than other racial group in his state. Does he also think that blacks cost society more than other racial group in the whole country? Does he think that blacks cost society more than other racial group in the whole world? Is that what he is saying?

Does he have any evidence to support this claim? I didn't read any of the articles. Does he have any statistics? Does he provide any links? Did anyone even ask him to provide a link?

- Reel
Blacks have more young out-of-wedlock births than any group!! OVER 70 PERCENT!!

That leads to welfare......crime....drop outs......more unwed mothers and fatherless children........drug use.......alcoholism......joblessness..........

ALL OF THIS ADDS UP TO NEEDY FOLK ON THE TAX PAYER DIME!

So, with all of that going for us, we will be sucking up the "FREE" healthcare.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:12 PM

1,930 posts, read 1,820,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post

- Reel
No links were needed. This hate filled man spouted this rubbish off the top of his head like he was something he does dailly. He is so angry at the entire Black race. It was disgraceful! He likes to remind everyone he voted for Judge Sotomayor. Yes he did thinking it would garner minority votes. IMO
The time has come for him to GO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies