Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 07:22 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,234,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
That makes no sense seeing that the man had firecrackers...LOL

How many passengers did the idiot take out with his firecracker terrorist explosions????

None.
But if firecrackers are used carefully, they can remove fingerprints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef54V...eature=related
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 12:00 AM

11,240 posts, read 11,017,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
I find it quite hilarious that Obama's trip to Hawaii gets righties panties in a wad.

Actually I was happy that the plane didn't go down and kill all aboard. What was I thinking?

It really is apparent that some righties would have been happier if it did crash so that they could find ways to blame Obama.
I like how you avoided answering both questions I had asked in my post and resorted to taking the low road by assuming I would have been happy if the plane had crashed so I could blame Obama. I am not a rightie. I'm a proud Libertarian who is sick and tired of watching your president pander to our enemies on a daily basis. Typical Obamabot.

So I will pose my question again:

What would your president's response to this terrorist attack had been had this individual not failed in his mission?

You are averaging 21 posts a day right now. This would be a good time to take a break from your computer, go outside and get some fresh air, and think about a logical no nonsense answer to this question.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:05 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,383,829 times
it's lasted almost 10 hours, maybe this suggestion worked?

and for padcrasher, how's that pie tasting?

firecrackers

PETN

Old 12-27-2009, 10:17 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,278,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
I like how you avoided answering both questions I had asked in my post and resorted to taking the low road by assuming I would have been happy if the plane had crashed so I could blame Obama. I am not a rightie. I'm a proud Libertarian who is sick and tired of watching your president pander to our enemies on a daily basis. Typical Obamabot.
Many Libertarians are far right on many issues. Who are you kidding? Typical RW denier. Most vote for republicans when choosing between a rightie and a leftie. So spare me you drivel.

Quote:
What would your president's response to this terrorist attack had been had this individual not failed in his mission?
Why are you asking me?

Why not ask him? I have no idea what he would have done. I don't think for him. I'm guessing however that you're itching to tell me what Obama would have done.

So go for it. This should be fun.

Quote:
You are averaging 21 posts a day right now. This would be a good time to take a break from your computer, go outside and get some fresh air, and think about a logical no nonsense answer to this question.
No thanks. I am watching football.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Is Enough Being Done to Protect Us From Terror Attacks?

Yes. I believe they're doing all they can to protect Americans from acts of terror. 10% (2,515 votes)

No. I think the Obama administration has been ignoring the ever-present danger of terror. 83% (21,937 votes)

Not sure, but I'm very concerned that a 9/11-type of terror attack will happen soon. 6% (1,602 votes)

Undecided 1% (263 votes)

Total Votes: 26,317

View Comments

FOXNews.com - Is Enough Being Done to Protect Us From Terror Attacks?

LOLOLOLOLOL You're quoting an anecdotal Fox News Poll?

You Fox lovers really do buy into their pap. Amazing.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Default Another idiot takes to the skies!

Yes, thank goodness the would-be terrorist was an idiot. If he wasn't many would have died.

But he wasn't alone. It has now come to light that this guy was on the terrorist watch list, purchased a one way ticket, and paid with cash. ALL indicators of possible terrorist intent. And yet, he passed all of the "security" checkpoints.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yes, thank goodness the would-be terrorist was an idiot. If he wasn't many would have died.

But he wasn't alone. It has now come to light that this guy was on the terrorist watch list, purchased a one way ticket, and paid with cash. ALL indicators of possible terrorist intent. And yet, he passed all of the "security" checkpoints.
Yeah, that is indeed troubling.

Old 12-27-2009, 01:17 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,145 times
Well surprise, surprise, the TSA geniuses come up with more BS rules in reaction that serve to make flying even less pleasant, for pax and crew. Nothing on pax laps the last hour of flight; not even a pillow or laptop. No getting up for any reason the last hour of flight. Sit down and behave! No inflight announcement of location, ridiculous crew rules being put into effect that will serve no security purpose at all, but only make things even more of a hassle. TSA = complete joke.

Old 12-27-2009, 01:25 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,383,829 times
I'm going to continue blaming the muslim radicals for all this. TSA is only reacting to their demented religious beliefs.

Old 12-27-2009, 01:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,438,358 times
[quote=padcrasher;12169125]Oh you must have some info we don't have?

Because you know there was a "bomb" and it was defective!

[so weird how they can just make these leaps because it props up their ideology and it never crosses their mind]

That is besides the point, the point being that these complete JERKS IDIOTS, are still going to try and DO away with the U.S. they did it once and i bet they can do it again, and are infact at this very moment planning how to do it. I find no humor in the fact, that they want to destroy Americans any way they can and the U.S. i see no humor in any Country wanting to destroy WHAT WE STAND FOR and our VALUES Do you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies