Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 05:13 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,113,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
First of all, I never said where I was from. Don't assume. .
Unless you're much older than I think you are I can't think of any country in the past 50 years that's fallen into communist hands except those in SE Asia. So you're either a very old Eastern European or Cuban or a SE Asian, which is it? Why are you afraid to say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 05:14 PM

283 posts, read 494,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I posted that one more than a month ago. It scares the hell out of me because even though I am old enough to not be bothered by it my children aren't. I don't want them to have to live in dhimmitude because some liberals don't think we should fight Islamism, not the same thing as Islam, so they allow it all to happen.

Thanks for scaring me for the remainder of this day.
Nothing to be scared of Roy. We just need to get the message out there so people start to wake up and smell the coffee.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,120,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Anyone with a so-called "alternate" lifestyle will be the first to go.
Those who have that better start thinking about what Islamists say about them.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
Nope, nut case will suffice.

They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, ho-ho, he-he, they're coming to take me away.

To the funny farm where everything is beautiful all the time predicting when "they" will come and kill us all.

They're coming to take me away.
Have you been promised a position with them when they get 'er done? You certainly sound like it. Did you watch the video? I didn't think so.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Unless you're much older than I think you are I can't think of any country in the past 50 years that's fallen into communist hands except those in SE Asia. So you're either a very old Eastern European or Cuban or a SE Asian, which is it? Why are you afraid to say?
Why does it matter? According to you we are place into one big stereotypes, live off Gov't and church handouts and live in ghettos. What does it matter to you where any off us are from? Does it really make a difference? You're really missing the boat and the big picture comrade.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:20 PM

I'm just curious which right wing dictatorship you were associated with.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,293,647 times
Quote:
LOL contradiction in terminology. Right wingers are for individual freedoms and limited government control in their lives.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
Nothing to be scared of Roy. We just need to get the message out there so people start to wake up and smell the coffee.
With people like CAVA in charge of our government right now there is nothing to afraid of? I can't see it like that at all. More of the lefties will be around anytime now and they will prove what I say. Dhimmitude doesn't thrill me but how many of us won't be forced that direction.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Ahh, the proverbial dictatorship question. I love how you leftist can't accept the truth, and try to distort and spin the truth. Try picking up a history book and reading once in awhile. Everyone should know that oppressive dictators, communist leaders, tyranical leaders throughout history, were actually ALL oppressive LEFTISTS. Try selling your propaganda on someone else that may be less educated. Nice try.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:28 PM

You're the ones on the margins. The majority think folks like you are nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies