Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 02:42 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
DUDE, get a dictionary. Citing a statistical fact (or illustrating said fact with a question) is not even remotely like "perpetuating" something.

You LOSE.

Get it through your head. You have utterly and completely lost Every Single Point in this debate.

Every. Point.
You are the poster child of the left Jill. An iconiclastic sponge of the me generation. You think it is all for free. He hasn't lost any points at all you just aren't makin any. You are going to lose all debates because you are on the wrong side of the debate. You and yours look through a prism of distortion and lies. Although I am sad for you because you will never know the truth about much of anything I still can give you no leave because you are an enemy of freedom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 02:43 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,568,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The liberal left have yelled, whined, and cried for the past 8 years over the 7 minutes that George W. Bush took to respond to the 9/11 attacks while reading to elementary students.

But Barack Obama, vacationing in Hawaii, didn't respond to the most recent airline terrorist attack for 72 hours, and liberals have not expressed a single word of displeasure.

Would someone like to explain why exactly this hypocrisy exists? Do liberals view a failed attack as less important than a successful attack?

This is a defining moment for the liberal left and their rationale for incessantly attacking GWB. Pony up with criticism for Barack Obama's response, or be relegated to the reputation you already have for being light on national security.

What's it going to be?
Do you have a link that supports this?

Either way, I have TONS upon TONS to say about this but people would think I am crazy (not that some do not think that, LMAO!) or something.

Agh. I am ready to get up and write my Congresswoman and my President a letter.

Old 12-30-2009, 02:44 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
I'll one up you. The idiocy here is comparing 9/11 to Flight 253, something that I have not done. I have merely exposed the presidential responses and the hypocrisy over My Pet Goat.

Funny, considering you're the one always referring to conservatives as "neoconfused." I would reconcile that it is YOU who has trouble understanding the concept at hand.

BULL! You're attempt is no different than comparing someone's reaction to a compound leg fracture to the response of someone else with a mosquito bite...........................it's an asinine, inane comparison.

You've claimed you were attempting to compare the reactions of 2 different Presidents to the first acts of terrorism on their watch, once again......................BULL! The Ft Hood shootings would be the first act on Obama's watch, not this nitwit with the burning skivvies.

I understand the concept at hand perfectly, it's inane, baseless, whiney NeoConfused Obama bashing with NO basis in fact.

Last edited by burdell; 12-30-2009 at 04:14 PM..

Old 12-30-2009, 02:44 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,137,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post
Nowhere in that article does it say that Cheney or Bush personally profited from the war. It says that firms and people known to them have.
Told you,that you're blind.The last paragraph states about Iraqui oil funds being deposited in the same bank accounts as Cheney and Bush.

Old 12-30-2009, 02:54 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,307,441 times
Quote:
LOL

You, a liberal, invoked the 7 minutes reading My Pet Goat, which is precisely what the OP was calling out. In essence, you perpetuated the hypocrisy that I exposed.

I don't know how to be any clearer than that. Are you getting hate messages from your liberal cohorts yet? Because you undid any gains they made by referencing those 7 minutes. LOL

But don't feel bad. Casper did it too. I guess when you rail against something for 8 solid years, its hard to get it out of your system for one thread, huh? LOL

Thanks Jill!
Why are you getting on Jill for referring to the 7 minutes? Did you forget that you used the words "7 minutes" when you titled this thread?

Old 12-30-2009, 02:55 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,112,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Why are you getting on Jill for referring to the 7 minutes? Did you forget that you used the words "7 minutes" when you titled this thread?
She didn't just reference the 7-minutes, she used it to argue how Bush was inept in his response.

Precisely perpetuating the point of the OP.

Old 12-30-2009, 02:58 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,112,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Do you have a link that supports this?

Either way, I have TONS upon TONS to say about this but people would think I am crazy (not that some do not think that, LMAO!) or something.

Agh. I am ready to get up and write my Congresswoman and my President a letter.
Which link would you like?

1) Countless YouTube links
2) Fahrenheit 9/11
3) Threads on this forum
4) Blogs
5) Op-Eds

Or, would you like to see today's headlines highlighting the immense backpeddling effort this Administration is partaking in?

Old 12-30-2009, 03:00 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Told you,that you're blind.The last paragraph states about Iraqui oil funds being deposited in the same bank accounts as Cheney and Bush.
You actually believe that garbage from The Nation? Nothing more than an extreme far Left rag. Not to mention they have not an bit of proof.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:06 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,307,441 times
Quote:
The liberal left have yelled, whined, and cried for the past 8 years over the 7 minutes that George W. Bush took to respond to the 9/11 attacks while reading to elementary students.

But Barack Obama, vacationing in Hawaii, didn't respond to the most recent airline terrorist attack for 72 hours, and liberals have not expressed a single word of displeasure.

Would someone like to explain why exactly this hypocrisy exists? Do liberals view a failed attack as less important than a successful attack?

This is a defining moment for the liberal left and their rationale for incessantly attacking GWB. Pony up with criticism for Barack Obama's response, or be relegated to the reputation you already have for being light on national security.

What's it going to be?
Quote:
She didn't just reference the 7-minutes, she used it to argue how Bush was inept in his response.

Dude, reread the second paragraph of your OP above. Your question was: "Do liberal view a failed attack as less important than a successful attack?" to which many of us have answered, yes, we do view them as apples to oranges events that did not require the same level of presidential responses. If you were trying to expose some sort of imagined hypocrisy it was only in your own mind as that so-called implied question was totally obscure to most thinking individuals.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:09 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,415 times
Quote:

No, actually, I didn't. But you can't see that because your reading comprehension skills are utterly lacking. You see words. You see sentences. You have no freaking clue what they actually mean.

Massive Fail. Grad Scale Massive Fail.

We're all pointing and laughing about now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies