Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who would you like to be President of the United States today?
George W Bush 42 42.42%
Barrack Obama 57 57.58%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 09:52 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Soon we all have to be naked in a plane....just because of 4 hand full of muslims who wnats to kille any one who isn't a muslim...Obama clearly doesn't get it, but than again he is the only president eve
since when is amsterdam Part of the us?

oh by the way bush was president when 911 happened in case you forgot

Quote:
Obama wants to cut the troops...wow more unemployed people and a less safe country...as it always has been under Dem.!
Quote:
-Nobel Peace Prize for sending troops just like any other president
so cutting the troops would make the country less safe. but as you pointed out hes sending more troops, so hes making the country safer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 09:56 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,142,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Oh yes it can.

I'd take neglect over BO putting his grubby paws all over everything.
Was attacking an innocent country based on 9/11 and weapons of mass destruction neglect or someone with an ulterior motive?If you haven't realized it yet,Bush had it in for Iraq and where did it get us? Thousands dead, billions of dollars flushed away,and a war we can't end.All because of someones ego and NOT because they did anything to us. All of his advisors told him it WASN'T Iraq,but he didn't care.Maybe we need to get Bush to reimburse us for the money spent and lives lost! Obama is trying to dig us out of this huge crater left by the "Walking Brainfart"-George W !!!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:59 AM

1,313 posts, read 1,551,034 times
Innocent country?

Old 12-30-2009, 10:03 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,497,936 times
LOL @ Bush leading this poll 38-35...unbelievable.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:28 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Was attacking an innocent country based on 9/11 and weapons of mass destruction neglect or someone with an ulterior motive?If you haven't realized it yet,Bush had it in for Iraq and where did it get us? Thousands dead, billions of dollars flushed away,and a war we can't end.All because of someones ego and NOT because they did anything to us. All of his advisors told him it WASN'T Iraq,but he didn't care.Maybe we need to get Bush to reimburse us for the money spent and lives lost! Obama is trying to dig us out of this huge crater left by the "Walking Brainfart"-George W !!!
Saddam Hussein was not an innocent leader.

BO has outspent President Bush several times over .... will he have to reimburse us for his spending follies?

Old 12-30-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortysir View Post
Innocent country?
Yes,in the incident of 9/11,Iraq was innocent.As a whole not but on this day they did nothing to us but that didn't matter to BRAIN FART!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:30 AM

206 posts, read 571,738 times
43-36 In favor of Bush!
I don't believe this.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Saddam Hussein was not an innocent leader.

BO has outspent President Bush several times over .... will he have to reimburse us for his spending follies?
Did Sadam have anything to do with 9/11? No,he didn't! He pissed off Bush because he messed with DADDY,that's why Georgie boy went after him,and made up the excuse of WMD's.As far as dollars spent go,if you had money stashed away for your family's well being and I came in and took it all,should I reimburse you? Well Bushie did that with our economy and to the social security system by funding a war with Iraq ALL BASED ON EGO!!!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Did Sadam have anything to do with 9/11? No,he didn't! He pissed off Bush because he messed with DADDY,that's why Georgie boy went after him,and made up the excuse of WMD's.As far as dollars spent go,if you had money stashed away for your family's well being and I came in and took it all,should I reimburse you? Well Bushie did that with our economy and to the social security system by funding a war with Iraq ALL BASED ON EGO!!!
BO would like me to pay for other people's health care ..... will he be reimbursing me for that?

Old 12-30-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
BO would like me to pay for other people's health care ..... will he be reimbursing me for that?
You don't read much do you? Have you ever heard of Canada,England,France? Do a little research! Do you get reimbursed now when you pay for health benefits like co-pays or insurance taken out of your check?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies