Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 10:53 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,724,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
The Left is whipped up by it? Remind me, who started this thread again? Keep reachin', babe, and I'll keep laughin'!
Mmm the OP threw it out there and the left (as I predicted) went nuts. See post #16 . Still laughing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 10:59 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,056,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
This poll is about most admired woman. They are neck and neck.
Like I said, conservative women have NO ONE else to look up to. The fact Palin is even mentioned shows how scarce their party is of quality politicians. If this proves anything, it's that there are a lot more admirable liberal women. There are so many choices it's only natural one of the most disliked will reep the benefits. Look at any elections in which 3+ candidates got serious support.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Mmm the OP threw it out there and the left (as I predicted) went nuts. See post #16 . Still laughing?
Yep, over the fact a certain someones thinks 15 and 16 are the same number. And they wonder why we put so much emphasis on education...

Old 01-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Like I said, conservative women have NO ONE else to look up to. The fact Palin is even mentioned shows how scarce their party is of quality politicians. If this proves anything, it's that there are a lot more admirable liberal women. There are so many choices it's only natural one of the most disliked will reep the benefits. Look at any elections in which 3+ candidates got serious support.
No that is not correct. The respondents were not asked to pick one from each party. The fact that she is neck and neck with Hillary shows that she is a force to be reckoned with.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Yep, over the fact a certain someones thinks 15 and 16 are the same number. And they wonder why we put so much emphasis on education...
Yikes back to that silliness the lefties are (as demonstrated by this thread) and should be concerned by how Palin is viewed by the public despite relentless bashing over 2 years.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:05 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,423,886 times
Quote:

Yes, I'm still laughing -- at your idiotic idea that anyone here "went nuts" by virtue of the fact that we called a lie a lie. But hey, if it makes you feel all superior and stuff, keep making yourself look like a fool for not accepting reality. And I'll keep right on laughing.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:06 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,423,886 times
Quote:

No that is not correct. The respondents were not asked to pick one from each party. The fact that she is neck and neck with Hillary shows that she is a force to be reckoned with.
She's a force to be reckoned with like a fart is a smell to be reckoned with. Some people think such juvenile antics are cute, some people point and laugh and some people are repelled by it. But okay, if that's what trips your trigger.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
I didn't point it out to be a partisan thing but just emphasizing the fact that people who consider themselves "conservative" really have no one to admire in terms of women. If it were a choice between who you admired more Hilary or Palin as those as the only 2 choices, it wouldn't even be close. See where I'm going?

Old 01-07-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Yes, I'm still laughing -- at your idiotic idea that anyone here "went nuts" by virtue of the fact that we called a lie a lie. But hey, if it makes you feel all superior and stuff, keep making yourself look like a fool for not accepting reality. And I'll keep right on laughing.

OK 76 posts to show me you are indifferent to the outcome of the poll. Whatever helps you sleep.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Yikes back to that silliness the lefties are (as demonstrated by this thread) and should be concerned by how Palin is viewed by the public despite relentless bashing over 2 years.
As compared to 18 years of relentless bashing of Hilary?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies