Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 06:34 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,862,875 times

Advertisements

If Obama was a White Man...

If frogs had wings,they wouldn't bump their butts when they walk. I would much rather deal with a real issue rather than make up a fantasy for comparison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 06:36 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtwobaldguy View Post
Almost all assaults on US presidents have come from liberals, because they tend to be mentally unstable. Most conservatives are family oriented and stable. Therefore, you never really hear of that sort of thing going on.
ROTFLMAO.

JFK? And let's go beyond Presidents to Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King. All those "assaults" were from liberals, huh?

"conservatives are ... stable"........hmmmmm. Okay. The guy who killed the guard in the Holocaust Museum. The guy who murdered Dr. Tiller. The guy who killed the cops beause he was convinced that "Obama was coming to take his guns"......just to name a few.

Puh-leeezzzz.

6'2"baldguy, you still haven't answered the question about whether or not you're a white nationalist or white supremacist. Where's your COURAGE?

Old 12-30-2009, 06:36 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
If Obama was a White Man...

If frogs had wings,they wouldn't bump their butts when they walk.
And if my aunt had....(ahem)....well, if she had a pair of...(pause)...well anyway, if my aunt had a different anatomy, she'd be my uncle.

But she doesn't.....and she's not.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:37 PM

270 posts, read 656,193 times
VA,

You nailed it liberals want to intimidate blacks not to speak out by calling them uncle tom and they want to intimidate whites not to speak out by calling them racists. Even if you're light skinned hispanic they will try to pull this, but then when they find out you're not 100% white you should see their faces. They don't have a word for that yet and without an insult to hurl at someone, they have nothing to say since they are allergic to facts and logic and can only call names.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:38 PM

Austin,

I'm of European, Native American, and Hispanic ancestory. Your white power hypothesis is way, way off. I just call it like I see it, and if that's not PC then so be it. Unfortunately, I've found liberals want to silence anyone who disagrees with them because they know if the public consists of people thinking for themselves and everyone is free to share ideas, liberal ideas (since they are not logical) will always end up at the bottom of the pile.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I'm proud to be an American, but I'm only 50% white. I guess you're assuming I'm white only and I vote based on policies and history of the candidate, not political party.
Why do I find that very difficult to believe?

So you don't have courage in your convictions. Certainly sounds like a possible coward to me.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Austin,

I'm of European, Native American, and Hispanic ancestory. Your white power hypothesis is way, way off. I just call it like I see it, and if that's not PC then so be it. Unfortunately, I've found liberals want to silence anyone who disagrees with them because they know if the public consists of people thinking for themselves and everyone is free to share ideas, liberal ideas (since they are not logical) will always end up at the bottom of the pile.
Hmmmmm.........right.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:45 PM

And now back to Obama....... If Obama were a white man they would be calling racism and saying he created the bailouts solely to benefit overpaid white males. Is it possible Obama is a closet white racist who puts on a black facade for the media?

Old 12-30-2009, 07:04 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
9 out of 10 African Americans support Obama. That number would almost think you believe they were supporting him based on race. Sounds dangerously close to racial intolerance of others to me.
You do realize that African Americans typically vote Democratic at a 90% clip right?? So 9 in 10 African Americans supporting a Democratic President whose overall approvals are in the low 50's shouldn't be surprising.....

Old 12-30-2009, 07:21 PM

If I remember correctly Kerry only had 88% of the black vote while Obama received a full 95%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies