Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 02:30 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times

Advertisements

I wish that all of us no matter where we stand politically have a GREAT NEW YEARS!

May we all be successful and I certainly hope that we will be better off this year. To everyone who lost their jobs and are struggling, I sincerely hope this year is better.

Pray to God or Brahma, or the Buddha, or Krishna, or Allah or whoever you believe in for a New Years for everyone! Not just the USA but the entire world.

This year was a good year for me in terms of expanding knowledge. I know a lot more politically and I enjoyed my US history courses a lot. I enjoyed debating with many of you and I hope to keep it going during 2010!

So here is to a GREAT NEW YEARS to EVERYONE! 2010!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 02:59 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Thank you very much! And I would like to wish you all the same.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:50 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I wish that all of us no matter where we stand politically have a GREAT NEW YEARS!

May we all be successful and I certainly hope that we will be better off this year. To everyone who lost their jobs and are struggling, I sincerely hope this year is better.

Pray to God or Brahma, or the Buddha, or Krishna, or Allah or whoever you believe in for a New Years for everyone! Not just the USA but the entire world.

This year was a good year for me in terms of expanding knowledge. I know a lot more politically and I enjoyed my US history courses a lot. I enjoyed debating with many of you and I hope to keep it going during 2010!

I'll leave off that praying stuff and wish you, and all other Democrats/Liberals/Progressives, A Very Happy NEW Year, too!!!!

Repugs....not so much....

Old 12-30-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I'll leave off that praying stuff and wish you, and all other Democrats/Liberals/Progressives, A Very Happy NEW Year, too!!!!

Repugs....not so much....
Oh come on man.

They can be cool too!

Old 12-30-2009, 03:55 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,257,288 times
I also wish everyone here a great 2010, regardless of your political persuasion. Personally, and this has nothing to do with politics, 2009 wasn't such a great one for me so am hoping we all do much better in the coming year. Let's keep the fun, here at least, going!

Old 12-30-2009, 03:56 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

I thank you and return all good wishes to you in full!
May we all find a common ground and be somehow united
together, after all we share a nation and planet!
Happy New Year!!
Georgia Dem

Old 12-30-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
I also wish everyone here a great 2010, regardless of your political persuasion. Personally, and this has nothing to do with politics, 2009 wasn't such a great one for me so am hoping we all do much better in the coming year. Let's keep the fun, here at least, going!
Well I certainly hope this year turns out to be a better one for you no matter what your problems may be.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Old 12-30-2009, 03:59 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post

I pray you will have a great 2010!
and don't worry, we will be snapping and snarling just like always...peace

Old 12-30-2009, 04:32 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:

Thanks, liberalvoice. It's been great talking politics/debating with you and everyone else here. 2009 was pretty good for me. Here's to a new year and a new decade.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:47 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,738 times
Thank you, and back at you! May you have a wonderful new year, and may we all come closer to the truth in our own lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies