Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 11:27 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I'm talking about your hypocrisy and nothing else; you can try and divert the attention elsewhere but everybody knows the truth.
What hypocrisy?

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Sorry, but I didn't make this thread about me. Autism and a few others did to attempt to score points. As usual, they failed.
You have had enough posters calling you out so I've abstained...but when you start giving people idiotic nicknames, you are showing your immaturity. Did it ever occur to you that using the word Autism as an insult might offend some people that are dealing with that issue with a loved one? I wouldn't point fingers at anyone as you have proven that empathy and compassion are not your strong suit Satanrene.

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
There are a few threads I can think of off the top of my head that would illustrate the vileness of the left (*cough* bush shoe thrower *ahem*). I just wish that you, Austin and Sanrene can admit that the hatred has been coming from both directions. As Liberal Voice stated, it's wrong coming from either side.
Of course it's wrong no matter who does it. But lets be honest, when Kennedy died the amount of threads in this section was mind boggling, and the venom inside them even more so. Here we have lefties wishing Rush to get well (myself included.)

So lets be realistic just a bit.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:28 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Look ... This thread isn't supposed to be a contest about which side can be more hateful as much as you and Sanrene like to turn it into one.
I think you're missing the point here. If you find these posts offensive, then maybe you'd enjoy reading another thread.

I'm pointing out that a specific poster continues to DENY that they have been hypocritical regarding this particular issue......that poster absolutely refuses to take personal responsibility for its posts. That poster is the one who decided to take the "debate" away from individual accountability to the "left/right" issue to deflect attention away from itself.

I'm just responding to that issue and saying that I have seen far more posts about hate on CITY DATA by people who seem to me to be right wingers making constant hate Obama posts. AND it was clearly the "right wingers" who made horrific post after horrific post about Ted Kennedy's cancer and death.

As far as Rush Limbaugh's health problems, I see these posts on an individual basis.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:29 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What hypocrisy?
Surely you jest, anybody else get a kick out of this one?

Old 12-30-2009, 11:29 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
And after 8 years of Clinton, some wanted to hug interns.
Who are you talking about - Mark Foley?

Old 12-30-2009, 11:30 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Limbaugh is resting comfortably at this time.
thankyou. seems this thread has turned into a personal war. hope he is ok and this gets back on topic. i mean gee wizz laura, ted and all that dont belong here

Old 12-30-2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
"they failed".........you're delusional! LOL Totally delusional.
What have you succeeded at? Proving how desperate you are to make a point that has nothing to do with this thread?

Stating that I have "run away" (you've done it more than once) and to your utter embarrassment, I haven't run anywhere?

Bringing up a post "hilarious, thanks op" and then desperately trying to claim that is the most vile hateful thing ever said on this forum, even viler than the links I provided by the Leftists?

Yeah, like I said, failed...miserably.

To find vile statements by the Leftists in this forum, look no further than this thread.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
It's a crime to leave the scene of an accident, especially when someone dies and the person responsible doesn't report it a timely manner.
And he plead guilty to that crime, and the court handled it as it saw fit.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Surely you jest, anybody else get a kick out of this one?
Point it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies