Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2009, 12:13 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Yeah - my issue is you and your type.

What's the matter? Truth got ya down?

Quote:
We liberated Kuwait. Saddam signed a peace agreement. He broke it. Repeatedly. Violating a peace agreement, without a peace agreement you have no peace - that's logic right.
Saddam was cooperating with UN inspectors at the time Bush kicked them out. Period. War in Iraq was unnecessary.

No WMD were found, even your hero Bush admitted this.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:13 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,948,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Perhaps you should do a search on "Ted Kennedy" before you make that your final answer.
Kennedy left a young lady to drown in his car.

Rush is a radio jock.

Apples and oranges.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:15 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
There must be a full moon tonight.
No. Almost. It's tomorrow night......and it's a Blue Moon! That should bring out some interesting posters.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I thought it was one of the most entertaining.
At the end of the day, only one person made a fairly derogatory remark (joke) about Rush's chest pain. The man didn't croak, nor does it appear that he will. 33 pages in, and this is supposed to be the worst thread ever? How so? The most despicable THREADS ever were after Kennedy died, perpetrated by the same namby pamby group here that swooped in like the PC police to defend Rush's honor when nobody was really saying anything anyway. In fact even the peeps who despise him (as I do) were wishing him well.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:18 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
This is the most abusive and hate-filled thread I've witnessed in my short time on C-D. May God forgive you all. For shame.
Then I suggest that you do a search for the threads posted about Ted Kennedy when he was dying and at the time of his funeral........for those are the most "abusive and hate-filled" threads you will ever see.

May gawd forgive you for your feelings of superiority.

p.s.

Did you just "pop" in to take sanrene's place? LOL

Old 12-31-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Kennedy left a young lady to drown in his car.

Rush is a radio jock.

Apples and oranges.
See you are trying to vilify one to justify your vile behavior towards somebody after they had passed. Sorry, but I won't accept that line of thought. You either act like a human being or you do not.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Saddam was cooperating with UN inspectors at the time Bush kicked them out. Period. War in Iraq was unnecessary.
Another difference between me and you. When you fire on our Air Force jets patrolling UN no-fly zones, those are my brothers in the cockpit and Saddam was trying to kill them, when you fire and try to kill Americans, YOU ARE NOT COOPERATING.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:20 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
God is punishing him for what? Are you a liberal with a belief in God? That's strange. Tell us about this God you speak of. Because it's certainly not the Christian God. If so, you'd understand the "single unforgivable sin" concept.
I'm not a Christian and even if I were, I do believe my Bible says the rain falls on the just and on the unjust. So I'd normally leave the matter there.

As a matter of clarity, however, your reference to the "single unforgivable sin" concept, however, was intended to refer to a person's eternal destiny, not worldly misfortune. The Bible very clearly presents God as striking down a whole lot of people who presumably had not blasphemed the Holy Spirit (whatever that even means).

Old 12-31-2009, 12:21 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
You know if this really is true, and some wishing him to die, your really about of sickos. I am not a OBAMA fan believe me, most of you know this, but i would never ever wish ill on him or his family. What is wrong with some of you, your cold hearted, and just plain cruel, becuase you dislike him, so much you wish the man to die, or is this a friggin joke, and if it is true, the human race really does just plain suck. And the ones of you that do wish him dead, don't deserve respect from anyone.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
You either act like a human being or you do not.
And you think wishing death on a radio jock is humanistic.

Quote:
to justify your vile behavior towards somebody after they had passed.
No. Kennedy was a murdered. He left her there. I have no sympathy for murderers. I guess that makes me a bad person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies