Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 01:30 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Seriously BILLIONS come on now that is stretching it a lot dont cha think
The ONLY people I know that believe that Obamas doing a good job is the small select few who hang out on CD.

Facts are facts, the man has been a total and utter failure.

1 year in office and an open check book of fake $$$ to spend, total control of the country, a stacked deck in congress and still not one single major accomplishment to speak of that helps all Americans.

It is very easy to see that his idea of bringing all the world leaders together for one common good was a complete thought of his that never panned out.

People are not stupid. Those leaders who are against him just do not trust the man.

They know he is out for number one and could care less about anything but himself.

I have never seen a person so full of himself who has never accomplished anything in his life of value as promised.

Someone please wake him up and let him know he is not to well liked like he believes he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2010, 02:03 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
The ONLY people I know that believe that Obamas doing a good job is the small select few who hang out on CD.

Facts are facts, the man has been a total and utter failure.

1 year in office and an open check book of fake $$$ to spend, total control of the country, a stacked deck in congress and still not one single major accomplishment to speak of that helps all Americans.

It is very easy to see that his idea of bringing all the world leaders together for one common good was a complete thought of his that never panned out.

People are not stupid. Those leaders who are against him just do not trust the man.

They know he is out for number one and could care less about anything but himself.

I have never seen a person so full of himself who has never accomplished anything in his life of value as promised.

Someone please wake him up and let him know he is not to well liked like he believes he is.
obama will be voted out of office and never understand why he did not get a 2nd term!
He will continue to collect a Presidents wage for the rest of his life. Which I think is bull when they leave office the paychecks should stop!

Old 01-03-2010, 02:06 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
And your source for this claim? Billions? Less than 50% in this country think he is doing a great job.

Nice rant though.
Look at the global polls. Then you will understand.

I'm not sure if you heard, but there are other countries besides the United States that are directly impacted by our policies. Their populations tend to have strong opinions about U.S. policy. Those countries, taken together, have several billion in population.

It is not an exaggeration - especially considering that fact that Obama is far more popular overseas than he is at home.

Educate up, baby!

Old 01-03-2010, 02:06 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
obama will be voted out of office and never understand why he did not get a 2nd term!
He will continue to collect a Presidents wage for the rest of his life. Which I think is bull when they leave office the paychecks should stop!
1/20/2013 - The end of an error.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
1/20/2013 - The end of an error.
Yeah, that's what liberals were saying about Reagan about this time when he had poll numbers below 40%.

Keeping hoping - you might get the change you wish, but history is against you on it.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:10 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Look at the global polls. Then you will understand.

I'm not sure if you heard, but there are other countries besides the United States that are directly impacted by our policies. Their populations tend to have strong opinions about U.S. policy. Those countries, taken together, have several billion in population.

It is not an exaggeration - especially considering that fact that Obama is far more popular overseas than he is at home.

Educate up, baby!
Again, what has he garnered from this world wide love-fest? What did he get from the Russians after scrapping the missile defense shield in eastern Europe? He single-handedly pissed off the Poles and the Czechs and got ZERO in return from Russia. WTG Obama!

Old 01-03-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Again, what has he garnered from this world wide love-fest? What did he get from the Russians after scrapping the missile defense shield in eastern Europe? He single-handedly pissed off the Poles and the Czechs and got ZERO in return from Russia. WTG Obama!
So, what do you want from the guy?

Based on your post, it seems you want him to just run around the world making everybody happy (no doubt you would attack him for doing that, though).

When Obama makes a strategic unilateral decision that a missile defense shield is not a necessary use of our money and our military, and it annoys countries that were going to get a boatload of money from us unnecessarily, you hold it against him?

People like him because they respect him. He doesn't go around begging for their affections. But, let's be honest - Obama can't win with you. No matter what he does, you will attack him for it. What's the point of discussing it?

Old 01-03-2010, 02:18 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
It is funny how you celebrate when you think Unites States got screwed. However in this case you have not done your homeworkm because we ended up with a better missile system, and got Russians to scrap their own system in that area.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:26 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Party foul! No playing the Hitler card on forums!

tsk tsk tsk...
You jump to assumptions. And in so doing, you show your backside.

Libs. are the ones who yell Hilter or racist when they have no intellegent response to offer. Your post is a perfect example. I played no card. I made a simple statement about the ability of Europe to learn from their own history of their own leaders and applied it to statements made on this thread in regard to Sarkozy and Obama.

Are you able to you refute my statement with facts rather than debasing yourself by making a public accusation about my post that is blatantly false? Or, is this an example of the intellegence level of which we can expect from you?

Old 01-03-2010, 04:34 PM

844 posts, read 1,280,369 times
Isnt shifting from pro-bush to anti-obama staying the same thing? Pro-bushers are anti-obamist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies