Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2010, 07:02 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,690,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This was the question the OP posted at the end of her thread:

I am responding to this question. You and shorebaby are deflecting by criticizing other posts!

Yikes, I love the fact that this thread keeps getting bumped. With these silly troll threads the OP throws a bomb and runs away. Smart enough to let it sink because of how foolish they and their fellow travelers are made to look.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,302,068 times
Quote:
This was the question the OP posted at the end of her thread:

I am responding to this question. You and shorebaby are deflecting by criticizing other posts!
Start another thread,this one is a proven fraud.
Or continue your masturbatory trolling.
Either way,I'm done with you.

Last edited by allydriver; 01-03-2010 at 07:12 PM..

Old 01-03-2010, 07:04 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,680,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yes and again when you read the article it doesn't say what the OP implied. This is why he/she was taken to the woodshed and never came back.

And again your opinion piece does nothing to support this desperate attempt to tar the Republicans. As I pointed out it simply highlights the left's desperation. you can almost see the sweat on the OP's upper lip as he/she was typing it out.
Republicans see political opportunity in Obama response to failed airplane bomb.

washingtonpost.com

Quote:
As the GOP seeks a path out of the political abyss in the 2010 elections, its leaders seem to be turning to the issue of terrorism, which worked for them in the 2002 congressional midterms and in President George W. Bush's 2004 reelection.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,414,464 times
Quote:
Yikes, I love the fact that this thread keeps getting bumped. With these silly troll threads the OP throws a bomb and runs away. Smart enough to let it sink because of how foolish they and their fellow travelers are made to look.
In the Joejitsu mold. I'm sure he'd be thrilled that he has a copy-cat.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:07 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,265,580 times
Quote:
I have a hunch that the GOP, especially Cheney, wishes for and welcomes a major terrorist attack for political reasons.
The Right is doing an "Attack Dance" as we speak.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:07 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,680,171 times
Quote:
With the nearly instant attacks by the GOP against President Obama in the aftermath of the attempted terrorist airplane attack on Christmas, I think the Republicans have stooped to new lows. Rep. Hoekstra, after accusing liberals of having a "weak knee reaction on terrorism" actually raised money off of this recent national security threat (The DNC-rightfully so- blasted him for that.
Top GOP Concern: American Safety or Scoring Political Points? | Republicans for Obama

Old 01-03-2010, 07:08 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,540,586 times
Quote:
Yes and again when you read the article it doesn't say what the OP implied. This is why he/she was taken to the woodshed and never came back.

How do you know I never came back? Unlike people on the right like "Sunnydays" and "sanrene", I do come back.

Sorry I did not reply instantly. I do have a life outside of CD. I came back from work (Do YOU work?), posted this and took a shower.

If you do not see it, I am sorry.
Quote:
Wrong again. Typical of people who follow the GARBAGE Old Party.

I love it is getting bumped too. Shows how much the Republicans would LOVE an attack on the USA

Quote:
Republicans see political opportunity in Obama response to failed airplane bomb.

washingtonpost.com
Of course they do. Anything for a major terrorist attack to make Obama look bad. GOP (Garbage Old Party) is very full of themselves. It is very funny. I can imagine the look of joy of Cheneys face when they hear there was a successful attack.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Did you read the link in the o.p.?

Doesn't look like it from your off topic post.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

How do you know I never came back? Unlike people on the right like "Sunnydays" and "sanrene", I do come back.

Sorry I did not reply instantly. I do have a life outside of CD. I came back from work (Do YOU work?), posted this and took a shower.

If you do not see it, I am sorry.

Wrong again. Typical of people who follow the GARBAGE Old Party.

Of course they do. Anything for a major terrorist attack to make Obama look bad. GOP (Garbage Old Party) is very full of themselves. It is very funny. I can imagine the look of joy of Cheneys face when they hear there was a successful attack.
Did you read your own link?
If you did, you may need a reading comprehension class.
Probably best to say you didn't bother.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:12 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,540,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Did you read your own link?
If you did, you may need a reading comprehension class.
Probably best to say you didn't bother.
Naw.Already have all A's in reading and writing classes.

And I did read it. It is just that no one on the left would ever say anything like that horrible about this being done as a "favor".

That pleasure and honor goes the war loving garbage old party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
You got that right. It is their wet dream to see a terrorist attack on the USA especially under Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.