Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2010, 02:47 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,610,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Wow, even you noticed the little girls dress she was wearing????

She must eat very well to have those manly arms.

When I first saw her the only thing I was thinking her mom being in the basement of the WH doing some kind of voodoo dance to get the garden to grow faster or make those sweet taters show up out of the sky.
I'm sorry you have no fashion sense and must feel so insecure about your own body that you must attack the bodies of others. It must really suck to live life that way.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:48 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,152,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I'm sorry you have no fashion sense and must feel so insecure about your own body that you must attack the bodies of others. It must really suck to live life that way.
You beat me to it newtoli....+1

Old 01-04-2010, 02:49 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,250,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Suggestion.....read the damn thread before spewing your nonsense....

Oh I read it, but I can tell you whether there was or was not taters means nothing as this show was shot a while back and knowing the Obamas they could have fixed the photo to make it appear like Michealle' really cared about kids and their veggies.

Or the WH staff made yet another mistake and printed out a planned garden that was not correct.

They cannot even get the veggies on paper right. Dang.

And the photo, who goes into the garden in dress shoes unless you are looking for a photo op.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:51 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,250,872 times
Quote:

Since when does looking like a clown become fashion?

What lady would wear that ugly dress? Would you?

She has 35 staffers you would think someone would help her dress like a classy lady instead of a clown.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:52 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,610,243 times
Quote:
Since when does looking like a clown become fashion?

What lady would wear that ugly dress? Would you?

She has 35 staffers you would think someone would help her dress like a classy lady instead of a clown.
I think the dress was fantastic and offsets her skin color.

Care to take a picture of yourself and post it? I'd love to see your fashion sense. There is nothing uglier than a woman attacking another woman's body. It screams insecurity and jealously.

Quote:
Oh I read it, but I can tell you whether there was or was not taters means nothing as this show was shot a while back and knowing the Obamas they could have fixed the photo to make it appear like Michealle' really cared about kids and their veggies.

Or the WH staff made yet another mistake and printed out a planned garden that was not correct.

And the photo, who goes into the garden in dress shoes unless you are looking for a photo op.
Ok, so they photoshopped in sweet potatoes into an old photo from October to make it look like they have sweet potatoes.

She is wearing wellies type boots in that photo, not dress shoes.

1,773 posts, read 1,260,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielmina View Post
ummmm "proud conservative woman"...have you read any of the responses on this thread that do in fact substantiate that there are sweet potatoes grown in the White House garden????
The answer to this will always be a resounding NO.

There are 3 screws loose in this thread. It's a little pathetic that those 3 screws are so misguided. Outrage over a vegetable garden.....just have to shake my head.

Quote:

Right you'd rather cook up all kinds of conspiracy theories rather than accept the facts...no surprise there considering your post history.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:53 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,234,855 times
Quote:
Ditto!

Old 01-04-2010, 02:54 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,735,191 times
Quote:
So who at the WH made the mistake of not properly knowing that Obamas favorite veggie, sweet taters was not even on this list put out by the WH.

How could they make such an important mistake????

They cannot even get that right.
What list??? Got a link to a list??? Got anything at all to support your argument??? Anything at all?????

Have you ever gardened? If you have, you would know, people make up a garden plan, and then revise the plan repeatedly, as they get more and more feedback about their plan.

This isn't about "they cannot even get that right".

This is about the pettiness of someone who would call the First Lady a liar without actually doing five minutes of research. Because it took less than that to google "sweet potatoes in the White House garden" and get a hit on an AOL article that mentioned the sweet potatoes planted there.

And this is about the pettiness of posters who then repeat the accusation over and over again, because they somehow find it more satisfying to belittle and demean their country's First Lady, rather than actually have substantive discussions about this administration's policies.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I think the dress was fantastic and offsets her skin color.

Care to take a picture of yourself and post it? I'd love to see your fashion sense. There is nothing uglier than a woman attacking another woman's body. It screams insecurity and jealously.

Ok, so they photoshopped in sweet potatoes into an old photo from October to make it look like they have sweet potatoes.

She is wearing wellies type boots in that photo, not dress shoes.
How can you be sure Sunny is a woman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.