Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 06:21 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought gsupstate admitted to being a gay man, so I found it strange that he would be commenting on a woman's butt, any woman's butt.
I dont know if that person is gay or not but a gay man is a straight womens best friend. they comment on females butts all the time they just arent attracted to that butt

Old 01-04-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
And you somehow manage to get to "leadership" from his wife's sweet potatoes...

Even you have to admit that's pretty lame. But I'm sure you won't.
Once again keep up here I said that to someones post bringing up Barrack and the time people talked about Obama and the photo of him without a jacket and why people actually talked about it

I was going to post a slick comment also but I'll pass

Old 01-04-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Fair is fair. She's way hotter than those two. To suggest otherwise is pretty silly.

I mean seriously Barbara looked like Aunt Bea. (and even George Washington at times)

And Laura looked like she was wearing curtains half the time.
Fair would be to compare pictures of them both at the same age. Lets compare Michelle Obama when shes in her 60s to someone in their 40s and see how that matches up

But we wouldnt want you to be fair now would we.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:31 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
The point is, this is another example of the Girly man, and the manly woman never bother telling the truth, even in unimportant matters such as cooking...
And yet another example of the righties here grasping at straws and believing only what they want to believe as fed to them by RW radio.. The sweet potato myth presented by the OP was clearly debunked with facts within this thread that you've neglected to read or refuse to comprehend.

Carry on with your delusion nonetheless.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:34 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Fair would be to compare pictures of them both at the same age. Lets compare Michelle Obama when shes in her 60s to someone in their 40s and see how that matches up

But we wouldnt want you to be fair now would we.
Oh so now we're comparing something other than 1st Ladies? Thanks for moving the goal posts.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:36 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post

The point is, this is another example of the Girly man, and the manly woman never bother telling the truth, even in unimportant matters such as cooking...
The Obama's and the truth have never been in the same room at the same time...
There is ZERO leadership in the WH...!
No, the point is, this is another example of despicable, disgusting, hateful rightwingers never bothering to tell, know or admit the truth, even when it's repeated over and over and over, with cite after cite after cite in almost 150 posts. The Right-wing nutjobs and the truth have never been in the same room, let alone the same universe before.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:40 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Ahhhh another thread that started nowhere and quickly went down hill from there.

Closed
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies