Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 10:53 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I was wondering what this idiot would do with him.

Guess he is now going to be given full rights as a US citizen?

His sorry butt needs to go directly to GITMO for a full military trail as he is a terrorist and an enemy combatant, not a damn civilian.

The weak [MOD CUT/language] Obama is given this killer a lawyer?

You gotta to be kidding me.

BUT THEY'RE CLOSING GITMO...REMEMBER??

LIBS ARE ALWAYS SOFT ON CRIME AND TERRORISM..........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 11:00 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

BUT THEY'RE CLOSING GITMO...REMEMBER??

LIBS ARE ALWAYS SOFT ON CRIME AND TERRORISM..........
Yes, because closing the Gitmo torture chamber and moving the terror suspects to OTHER FACILITIES is exactly the same as when the Republicans just simply released them to take "art therapy" in Saudi Arabia. Mmmm hmmm.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:04 AM

1,179 posts, read 975,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
Why would the President give a lawyer to the christmas day terrorist???
They will not be able to get any information from him!!

Do you think the president will change his mind???
I dunno, probably the same reason Richard Reid got one from Bush, and a trial in civilian court. Any more questions from the oh-so-forgetful-and chronically hypocritical right?

Old 01-05-2010, 11:06 AM

1,179 posts, read 975,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I was wondering what this idiot would do with him.

Guess he is now going to be given full rights as a US citizen?

His sorry butt needs to go directly to GITMO for a full military trail as he is a terrorist and an enemy combatant, not a damn civilian.

The weak [MOD CUT/language] Obama is given this killer a lawyer?

You gotta to be kidding me.
It's very simple folks. When Bush gave Reid a lawyer he was "bringing him to justice and fighting terrorism." When Obama does the same thing he is "Weak on terror."

You guys are a total joke.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:00 PM

986 posts, read 2,808,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
I dunno, probably the same reason Richard Reid got one from Bush, and a trial in civilian court. Any more questions from the oh-so-forgetful-and chronically hypocritical right?
Bush was wrong as well...if I was on city-data at the time of Richard Reid I would have said so as well!!!

They should have taken the christmas day terrorist off the plane refused him pain meds for his burns on his you know where...get as much information out of him as possible.....then when they were "done" with him......go ahead and give him that lawyer!!!!

Old 01-05-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:

Bush was wrong as well...if I was on city-data at the time of Richard Reid I would have said so as well!!!

They should have taken the christmas day terrorist off the plane refused him pain meds for his burns on his you know where...get as much information out of him as possible.....then when they were "done" with him......go ahead and give him that lawyer!!!!
Ah yes, the "compassionate conservative".

Old 01-05-2010, 12:45 PM

986 posts, read 2,808,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Ah yes, the "compassionate conservative".
I am a "compassionate conservative" more than you know.....but I am NOT compassionate for some low life scum terrorist that was just about to murder 300 innocent people.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:47 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
What you see is not what it seems. Wake up people. Funny how this happens one day before the announcement and decision to install body scanners at all airports? Hmmmm.....Next up - Wrist bans........Hmmm......Wake up people! You are losing your constitutional rights, right before your very eyes.....Take off the goggles and Wake the f&%k up!
Goggles?

Old 01-05-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:

I am a "compassionate conservative" more than you know.....but I am NOT compassionate for some low life scum terrorist that was just about to murder 300 innocent people.
One who advocates withholding pain medication as a means of torture has no idea what compassion really means, protestations notwithstanding.

Old 01-05-2010, 02:49 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Find out what country he came from and deport him.. put him on the watch list and he is not allowed in any other country.
If he is from America and citizen lock him up and give him his due process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies