Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2010, 10:07 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZICIT View Post
The question about the birthplace of President Obama has been hotly debated for over a year now, so this post is not addressed to the 'crackpots' who insist that they have the 'truth' either way.
We all know that, some say he was born in Hawaii, some say Africa, some say South America. I say that, without valid, unquestionable documentation (Like a recorded Birth Certificate) we just don't know for sure.
One point I have not seen discussed is the 'FACT' that Obama travelled to Pakistan (I think it was) in 1981 when he was in his early 20's. To do that he had to have a passport- right?
If my recollection of 'history' is correct, USA citizens could not get a visa for Pakistan in those years.
In order to get a passport just about anywhere in the world, certainly in the USA, you have to 'prove' citizenship, don't you?
So, do we (the public) have any access to a public record of passport/visas issued in 1981? Yes? or No?
Hmmm, I think you finally nailed it!!!!! The little peckerwood was born in every country but the USA. Why don't you go to the White House and prove your point. I'm right behind you.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:08 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
No, it really hasn't. But you'll think what you want. Do you honestly think so many questions would be raised if it was just because he's a black dude? Oh yeah nm, you would.

I agree man...clearly this dude didn't read the main topic here...the OP specifically said that we all know that certain people "claim" Obama was born here or there based on that one document Obama showed us. The OP's question was about the passport?..So this guy is just another person without a real answer because he is too infatuated with hating people with questions.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:09 PM

5,007 posts, read 15,416,797 times
Quote:
No, it really hasn't. But you'll think what you want. Do you honestly think so many questions would be raised if it was just because he's a black dude? Oh yeah nm, you would.

Yeah, it has. A valid and official birth certificate has been given, examined, and authenticated.

Give it up.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I agree man...clearly this dude didn't read the main topic here...the OP specifically said that we all know that certain people "claim" Obama was born here or there based on that one document Obama showed us. The OP's question was about the passport?..So this guy is just another person without a real answer because he is too infatuated with hating people with questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZICIT View Post
I say that, without valid, unquestionable documentation (Like a recorded Birth Certificate) we just don't know for sure.

Questions are fine, but if you ask a stupid one, expect to be called out on it.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
Yeah, it has. A valid and official birth certificate has been given, examined, and authenticated.

Give it up.
A valid COLB which he took down from his website before the election. I think I smell a rat there.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:15 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times
Quote:
Questions are fine, but if you ask a stupid one, expect to be called out on it.

To some people..asking, "Where's the fire hydrant?"...during a fire is a stupid question.

Anyone know about the passport situation back in the 80's?

Old 04-25-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
A valid COLB which he took down from his website before the election. I think I smell a rat there.

I smell craziness.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:16 PM

948 posts, read 893,915 times
Quote:

Give it up.
No, it wasn't. If it actually had been the issue would have been squashed.

I'm gonna go a bit further. Most of us would love nothing more than to truly believe this cat really was born here and is a genuine citizen. Because that would give us hope that things aren't as dicked up as they seem. But the fact that it really hasn't been proven, that this guy is a Muslim sympathizer with leftist leanings, questionable history and cohorts, and not a clue what he's doing scares the living $hit out of most of us reasonably thinking people.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
To some people..asking, "Where's the fire hydrant?"...during a fire is a stupid question.

Anyone know about the passport situation back in the 80's?

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport

Old 04-25-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
No, it wasn't. If it actually had been the issue would have been squashed.

No it wouldn't. People are so desperate to grab anything, regardless of how insane.

Every single question regarding Obama's citizenship has been answered and affirmed.

People just don't like the answer.

I didn't vote for the guy, still wouldn't, don't think he's a good president, but keeping on beating this dead horse is just insane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies