Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 10:23 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I agree with what you have said, use to never listen to Beck. But the more that I have, your correct he does have the source to prove his point most always, and that cannot be made up. You can check really easy, online so much of what he has said, hate him or like him is true, if you start checking out the facts for yourself. Yeah he's human like the rest of us, who lies, but he does admit when he is wrong. I only started watching him because so many of you fussed so bad, so decided for myself what i thought of the man. Not what most of you think, I think he genuinely cares about the State of where our Country is going. I Only judged him based on what so many of you all thought, that was wrong, so i listen to him on my own, no i don't have to agree with all that he say's but so much of what he does, is true.
That is great takes a big person to admit they are wrong and we need more that are willing to do that.

I agree I think he really does care what happens to this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 10:26 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your right, he does talk with that fearmongering crap, gets so tiring.
Its like they are trying to create a crisis.

Make us scared that the problem is so much bigger then it actually is. That we must act now because our gov wouldnt lie to us. They wouldnt try and fool us into supporting what they want.

Pfft

Old 01-06-2010, 10:27 AM

4,085 posts, read 8,787,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
Because they are both liars with no morals who deceive people.

Why was Hitler such a threat?

Manson? Jim Jones? Unabomber? Osama Bin Laden?? All of them are stupid, backward, moronic nobodies who did something diabolical and harmed people.

Palin and Beck are from the same mold as Manson, Jim Jones, etc. They incite other stupid people to do stupid things.

All such people are indeed stupid but have some cleverness in their diabolical plans. It's nothing new. Manson is no genius, that's why he's in jail, but he's in jail because he was clever enough to do evil. When it comes to doing evil, Palin and Beck are geniuses in that area. When it comes to doing good and helping society, Palin and Beck are moronic, backwards, ignorant nobodies.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:33 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
They aren't a threat. That said, posters from the right quote both of them on numerous occasions and the left and indes respond to those posts. Yes, there are some threads here that are nothing more than attacks or should I sai laughing-at threads but then again the two of them bring it on themselves. The truth of the matter isd both Palin and Beck are nothing more than entertainers that say whatever it is that will get their audience to listen to them or buy their products, in other words they are making a killing by fleecing their sheep. People can go ahead and contiue to quote these two entertainers comments and believe they are facts they post here, but the rest of the posters here still retain the right to point out the obvious that neither entertainer presents all the facts and neither is a viable source of factual information. I find amusing that the right gets their panties in a wad when others question the validity of the Palin or Becks opinions, but when a left leaning source is presented they show their hypocritical nature by attacking the source themselves. So the choice is believe what you want, does not mean others have to buy into that belief and when it comes to the two entertainers above few are buying their show. as for a threat neither is since neither is a politician and neither will be in the future or again. Their only claim to fame is being talking heads for the rightwing propaganda machine and both are known nationally, oh and both are getting really rich thanks to their supporters.
Casper

Old 01-06-2010, 10:33 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Its like they are trying to create a crisis.

Make us scared that the problem is so much bigger then it actually is. That we must act now because our gov wouldnt lie to us. They wouldnt try and fool us into supporting what they want.

Pfft
Again, what crisis did they "create"???

The economy sucked

We were at war in Iraq and Afghanistan

and yes... Health care costs are/were a looming 800-lbs gorilla.

So exactly what crisis did Obama "create" in order to fear-monger and such as you claim?

I mean we know the LAST President created a war that didn't have to be by fear-mongering (WMD and such) AND rushed us into voting on approving the use of force and wasted LITTLE time in using it..... ALL in direct opposition to the UN which warned us to wait until they were done with their inspections and had all the information........

Yeah, I mean it happens....

So what crisis you think Obama "created"?

Old 01-06-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
the left is scared of the truth
What truth? Neither of these two entertainers knows the meaning of truth.
Casper

Old 01-06-2010, 10:50 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
What truth? Neither of these two entertainers knows the meaning of truth.
Casper
And isn't that in keeping with Obama and his Obamatrons? So what does it matter? Lies are spewed daily from Bambi and his ilk.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:56 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
They aren't a threat. That said, posters from the right quote both of them on numerous occasions and the left and indes respond to those posts. Yes, there are some threads here that are nothing more than attacks or should I sai laughing-at threads but then again the two of them bring it on themselves. The truth of the matter isd both Palin and Beck are nothing more than entertainers that say whatever it is that will get their audience to listen to them or buy their products, in other words they are making a killing by fleecing their sheep. People can go ahead and contiue to quote these two entertainers comments and believe they are facts they post here, but the rest of the posters here still retain the right to point out the obvious that neither entertainer presents all the facts and neither is a viable source of factual information. I find amusing that the right gets their panties in a wad when others question the validity of the Palin or Becks opinions, but when a left leaning source is presented they show their hypocritical nature by attacking the source themselves. So the choice is believe what you want, does not mean others have to buy into that belief and when it comes to the two entertainers above few are buying their show. as for a threat neither is since neither is a politician and neither will be in the future or again. Their only claim to fame is being talking heads for the rightwing propaganda machine and both are known nationally, oh and both are getting really rich thanks to their supporters.
Casper
Casper, you are absolutely correct! Their supporters are certainly getting what they are paying for.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:59 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,235,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
So Beck is a liar for doing what many models do to have tears?

I watched them do the same thing to models on top model does that make all the models and Tyra banks liars in life?

I would actually think less of him if he didnt need that during the photo shoot
OMG again!

HEY EVERYBODY ON THE FORUM, GLENN BECK IS AN ACTOR!!!

oh, you already knew that....how silly of me to tell you something you all already knew!

I've made my case, goodbye. next dumb thread please.....

Old 01-06-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
And isn't that in keeping with Obama and his Obamatrons? So what does it matter? Lies are spewed daily from Bambi and his ilk.
As they are from the rightwing propaganda machine and it's talking heads. Personally I prefer to deal in Facts, something Palin knows little of, at least she has never shown any signs of knowing facts, so is she just playing dumb?
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies