Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the federal court trial on same-sex marriage be available for everyone to watch?
Yes 13 92.86%
No 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 11:46 AM

757 posts, read 802,501 times

Advertisements

Can someone explain to me why, in my 48 years on this planet as a gay person, I have never received a copy of the "gay agenda"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 11:56 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,653,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
Can someone explain to me why, in my 48 years on this planet as a gay person, I have never received a copy of the "gay agenda"?
You need to attend an anti-gay Evangelical Church since they're the ones who publish such things. I'm sure they have stacks of copies they'd be willing to share with you. Ironic, isn't it?

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 01-07-2010 at 12:16 PM..

Old 01-07-2010, 12:15 PM

Oh I'm all too familiar. I grew up in the Southern Baptist Church. I consider myself a 'recovering' southern baptist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
You need to attend an anti-gay Evangelical Church since they're the ones who publish such things. I'm sure they have stacks of copies they'd be willing to share with you.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:19 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,658,611 times
yes, go hide in your bunker now!!!

its funy that you think conservatives are backwards and devoid of technological knowledge. do you think they dont use youtube? do you think they dont use facebook?

this could serve to mobilize both sides of the issue.
thats the LOGICAL way to see this...

unless you think there is some kind of conspiracy to undermine conservatives through technological means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Apparently this judge feels that the whole world needs to see the preceedings, not just California, the only place that will be effected by the Court's ruling. There's something more than just wanting to be transparent here. Otherwise, he'd let the newspaper headlines and local reporters do the talking.

In fact, he's quoted as saying he believes the preceedings will be "highly informative." Highly informative to who exactly? Highly informative to Jimmy or Jane in San Bernardino is completely different than being highly informative to Jaun and Margurite in Miami. There's more to this than meets the eye.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:25 PM

981 posts, read 805,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
I will send you my copy after it is published and approved by both houses of Congress. You can thank me with your subsequent rise in gay militancy after reading it.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:26 PM

POOF! You're one too! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcause View Post
I will send you my copy after it is published and approved by both houses of Congress. You can thank me with your subsequent rise in gay militancy after reading it.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:27 PM

981 posts, read 805,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
You need to attend an anti-gay Evangelical Church since they're the ones who publish such things. I'm sure they have stacks of copies they'd be willing to share with you. Ironic, isn't it?
Well, nonsense. My edition will be the definitive copy. Just wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies