Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 05:19 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
It was a fringe blogger and a fixed wikipedia page.
It was a lot more than one fringe blogger, but what difference does it make who it was? Liberals are the first to proclaim all of those on the fringe right, speak for everyone on the right, obviously the same should then be true for the left, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Newsmax is quoting Wikipedia? WTF?
Ahh no.. Newsmax did a story about people who wished death upon these individuals..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2010, 10:25 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,076,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
lol How could anyone misunderstand the written language so much. How could anyone be this far off on their comprehension?
There really is no getting through to you. Once again, I'm forced to use the analogy: "trying to explain color to a blind man"

Old 01-08-2010, 10:26 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,076,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It was a lot more than one fringe blogger, but what difference does it make who it was? Liberals are the first to proclaim all of those on the fringe right, speak for everyone on the right, obviously the same should then be true for the left, right?
Actually if you read the article it was the same blogger and a couple of trolls on a conservative website.

Quote:
Ahh no.. Newsmax did a story about people who wished death upon these individuals..
And if you read the article the author quoted a wiki page.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:55 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Yes some liberals have said some hateful things about Beck. Yes some wished death on Rush.

But lets not act like some republicans are that much better when they found joy in Kennedy's death

Death isnt a laughing matter and no one from either side should be doing that. The person you might not like or cant stand has family and loved ones that are suffering and it will be you one day that is suffering the lose. Just have come good manners, compassion and be understanding how it feels to lose a loved one

I have to say though its worse for republicans to do it because they are the ones that are about respecting life, To respect life you must also respect death. Laughing at someones death isnt respect

Just my opinion both parties could use to stop this

Old 01-08-2010, 11:01 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
The big dirty secret is that liberals are far more intolerant, hateful, and racist than any conservative/right-leaning person today. Just look at the posts they create on Citydata and see for yourself. Liberals expose their hate-mongering every single day, on citydata, on Facebook, on Twitter, CNN, the Huffington Post, NYT, everywhere.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:16 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The big dirty secret is that liberals are far more intolerant, hateful, and racist than any conservative/right-leaning person today. Just look at the posts they create on Citydata and see for yourself. Liberals expose their hate-mongering every single day, on citydata, on Facebook, on Twitter, CNN, the Huffington Post, NYT, everywhere.
That is true since they claim to be the most tolerant

Look its simply Liberals care about those only that agree with them and the rest they think is to stupid to take care of themselves so they feel the need to control them

Liberals also talk about the religious right trying to put their morals on others while liberals are pushing their own agenda on others. Example gay marriage

If you dont agree with a liberal you are just insulted and told to shut up

Old 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,936,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
True.

Well, Ted Kennedy is a coward and IMO a murderer. I can imagine how many would be happy to see him gone. Me personally, I didn't get any joy out of his passing but sure don't mourn him either.

As far as I know Rush hasn't killed anyone and neither has Glen Beck. I've heard a few hours or Beck and many hours of Rush and don't see why the left is so enraged by these two. Rush especially comes of as fair and pretty even keeled. I've never heard him make a racist statement. Other talking heads like Bill O'Reilly, Randi Rhodes, Stephanie Miller and Ann Coulter that conservative Jewish Guy (can't remember his name) are much more offensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies