Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 10:24 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,208,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What's the point of having a trial if you will retain him if he is acquitted?

You really don't think they would release KSM to another country if he were acquitted, do you?

What obama and Holder are doing is putting on a show trial, pure and simple...probably for the express purpose to get out into the public all the nasty things that were done to the mastermind of 9/11.
If you will read carefully, you just might see a detail you've overlooked. It doesn't say that they will be "retained".......it says they won't be released in the UNITED STATES. Big difference between "retaining" and stating where they won't be released.

As for your silly belief that anything which would endanger national security will be revealed in OPEN court, when you learn a little bit about the rules of evidence in these kinds of trials, get back to us. I guess you've never heard of situations where the court record is sealed, have you? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2010, 10:26 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,401,256 times
People that are too dense to understand even a one sentence definition, like show trial, don't deserve any more attention.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
People that are too dense to understand even a one sentence definition, like show trial, don't deserve any more attention.
Gotcha, huh! So you can't think of any response to the obvious.....not to worry.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:30 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,277,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Learn to read for yourself, and please get someone to explain these things to you before you make absurd posts like the above........^^^^....your inflammatory posts are getting tiring. Yours and sanrene's posts seem like opposite sides of the SAME COIN.

Please provide PROOF that Obama and Holder ruined a trial which has not taken place yet.

LISTEN CAREFULLY.

Obama and Holder both made comments that they were guilty and will receive the death penalty.

Now, how in the hell can anyone get a fair trial when the idiot in the WH has said this BEFORE THE TRAIL EVEN BEGINS.

Freedom to speak is a great thing, only your leader Obamie the Commie wants to shut down freedom of speech and take away our rights.

I see you post as very un-American but I will let you continue your daily rants of wrongful post. See you have the freedom to have an opinion ( Even though you are wrong 99.9% of the time ) and I do not want to take that away from you.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:

Austin 13 only does one thing, challenge you to answer his questions when he/she never answers yours.

Austin 13, are you being paid by Obamie the Commie to monitor this forum because you like the idiot in the WH say a lot of things that mean ZERO.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
You got a link to a transcript of what the President said? Do you have an actual quote, not what somebody else "thinks" was said?

See what I mean, constantly questioning people and will not answer your questions to him.

Maybe if you would start listening to the moron on the WH instead of watching "Bewitched" you just might get something correct for once.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Then you would know no matter what happens they will be held indefinitely somewhere. So they are in fact guilty no matter what the outcome of a trial is. This is a show trial plain and simple.
No, I don't know any such thing. Those are your "conclusions"......not fact. Have you ever even read a court transcript, or ever sat in and observed an entire trial?

Again, what was said was that none (if any) of the defendants acquitted in any of these cases will be RELEASED IN THE UNITED STATES. It did not say anywhere that I could find that defendants who might be acquitted would be RETAINED in the United States.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
See what I mean, constantly questioning people and will not answer your questions to him.

Maybe if you would start listening to the moron on the WH instead of watching "Bewitched" you just might get something correct for once.
Ahhhh, Sunny and sanrene pop in together. How sweet. I like to rely on verbatim quotes rather than other people's interpretation of what someone said. The actual quotes are always accurate.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Austin 13 only does one thing, challenge you to answer his questions when he/she never answers yours.

Austin 13, are you being paid by Obamie the Commie to monitor this forum because you like the idiot in the WH say a lot of things that mean ZERO.

I would assume that you complain about the questions when you cannot find an answer.

No, I don't get paid to monitor this site by Obama or anyone else. WISH I DID. That would be easy money. LOL Sunny, just because you are not capable of understanding what I say, does not mean that what I say means "Zero." It just means that apparently what was said was over your head.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Ahhhh, Sunny and sanrene pop in together. How sweet. I like to rely on verbatim quotes rather than other people's interpretation of what someone said. The actual quotes are always accurate.

Post the quote and prove us wrong.

It can be found on Youtube.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies