Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 11:18 AM

1,476 posts, read 1,775,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
KPRC news in Houston recently filmed a secret experiment by law enforcement agencies including the Dept. of Homeland Security of a drone intended to spy on Americans.
Source: Domestic Espionage Alert: Spy Drone Discovered | NEWS JUNKIE POST

A thanks to Obama too for keeping these Bush*t policies in place. I wish all those flag wavers who are now terrified of government power, but supported Bush, now realize how bad these policies were. We need to undo all of Bush's policies to prevent the President, be it Obama or Bush, from taking away our civil liberties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2010, 11:29 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Any model airplane builders out there looking for some fun?

Let's have a convention in Houston.

Suicide remote operated model airplanes?

You would be protected under the right to pursue happiness guarantee implicit in the U.S. Constitution.

Patriotic fun!

I love fun.

I've always loved fun.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
It's the government; they are only there "to help".
We've been controlled and looked over way before Bush.
You give Bush too much credit joe.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:35 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,228,724 times
Bleeding bum *******s wouldn't have it any other way. Bush is their mental prison, the extent of their thought process.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:40 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,079,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post

A thanks to Obama too for keeping these Bush*t policies in place. I wish all those flag wavers who are now terrified of government power, but supported Bush, now realize how bad these policies were. We need to undo all of Bush's policies to prevent the President, be it Obama or Bush, from taking away our civil liberties.
Seriously, you are grasping at air. Regardless if Bush enacted these policies, OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT NOW, NOT BUSH.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:42 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It's the government; they are only there "to help".
We've been controlled and looked over way before Bush.
You give Bush too much credit joe.

Whistle while you work,

Georgie was a jerk,

Dickie Cheney bit his weenie,

Now it doesn't squirt.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:53 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:

Joe? Have you taken your medication today? How is this any different than police flying around in manned planes or helicopters? I mean seriously, they've been doing that for a VERY VERY long time..

Tell me what BUSH policy caused this? I want FACTS.. Oooh I forgot, facts are meaningless to you.. just babble babble babble..

Like that meaningless fact that BUSH isnt the dam president and Houston Police dept has NOTHING to do with a federal government..

Seriously Joe, you dont mind people making fun of you when you post bs like this?

Old 01-10-2010, 11:57 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,505 times
Quote:

Article doesn't suggest how a 40lb unmanned aircraft is going to keep tabs on anybody . . . unless "they" have your number. Also doesn't suggest how Bush or Obama are/were involved.

I, personally, don't see how this aircraft is any different than a squad car roaming the neighborhood or helicopter.

Take two Paxil. You'll feel better in the morning.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:57 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Whistle while you work,

Georgie was a jerk,

Dickie Cheney bit his weenie,

Now it doesn't squirt.
I think I heard that before at the schoolyard playground.

Old 01-10-2010, 12:03 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,382,068 times
News Junkie, now there's an authoritative source if I ever saw one.. believe it or not OP, the Intraweb doesn't know everything and it actually can make you look foolish.
is it an intrusive search when the police see someone breaking into your car in the mall parking lot? no
is it an intrusive search when the police see a guy raping a woman in a park? no
do the police care about you smoking a joint in your bedroom? no

I swear 99% of these conspiracy theorists are only worried about that last one. Nobody cares. Smoke it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies