Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2010, 02:34 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Hey I remember syc1959, he was a regular on the Plains Radio dot com birther site, one of the most racists members there btw.

I suppose you'll be posting Lucas Smith videos next, you know the ones featuring the Kenyan BC....

Old 01-13-2010, 02:36 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
The question was clearly asked. They even made sure he was talking about JR.
No, they didn't, they purposefully asked a trick question, the Ambassador later confirmed that he was talking about Obama Senior.

For the 4th time I ask, do you think that the State of Hawaii is lying when they state that Obama was born there and his BC is legitimate?

You'll have to provide your own answer and not parrot a youtube video for that one though.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1...eature=related

Old 01-13-2010, 02:38 PM

89,012 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
He released his official, legal copy AND the State of HI confirmed it was legitimate and he was born there.
It's an abstract, not a copy.

And read the Hawaiian official's statement carefully. This is what was actually said:
"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

The statement does not confirm a birthplace.

Furthmore, a child does not have to be born in Hawaii in order to be issued a Hawaiian birth certificate. All that is required is that the parent(s) had declared Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year prior:

Quote:
[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur...-0017_0008.HTM

Old 01-13-2010, 02:39 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Yeah and how did Berg's court cases against Obama turn out lol??

Old 01-13-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

And read the Hawaiian official's statement carefully. This is what was actually said:
"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Furthmore, a child does not have to be born in Hawaii in order to be issued a Hawaiian birth certificate. All that is required is that the parent(s) had declared Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year prior:

And if an out of State BC is obtained, their birthplace on the BC will not read that they were born in Hawaii. And if you had checked your source, you'd find out that law went into effect in 1982.

She later confirmed he was born in Hawaii... because of course birthers jumped over her statement.
Obama Hawaiian-born: Citizen for sure: The Swamp

Quote:
"No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i," the statement concludes.

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."
Another statement she had to release earlier this year:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...a-hawaii_N.htm

Quote:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Old 01-13-2010, 02:42 PM

85 posts, read 110,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

This information surely makes you wonder why he has a BC from Hawaii doesn't it?

Old 01-13-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miner09 View Post
This information surely makes you wonder why he has a BC from Hawaii doesn't it?
He has a BC from Hawaii because he was born in Hawaii.

Again.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Old 01-13-2010, 02:49 PM

85 posts, read 110,327 times
you have to remember that Hawaii is a liberal and racist state. Do you think it is possible that they wanted a black president so badly that they helped cover this up knowing that you can get a BC from there even though you were not born there? It surely is possible, stranger things have happened.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:51 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Yeah and how did Berg's court cases against Obama turn out lol??

It is scary how high and interloped the corruption is, just to push the progressive movement. Why are all of Barry's records sealed? Especially ALL of his college records? Could they actually list his nationality? Why do Maya and Barry have different locations of his birth?
What is the guy trying to hide?
I mean come on, he has not been the most truthful from day one. The lies have been exposed to far to go back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies