Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 11:57 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoogemania View Post
Producing a birth certificate isn't going to prevent BO from having a second term. He's managing that all on his own.
True.

Old 01-13-2010, 11:57 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Yes he did spend millions blaocking any attempt to see his real long form birth certificate, his school records and his passport. Hmmmm

Actually he posted more than one birth certificate. When he was questioned because it was clearly fake it was altered to add the missing info and it still was not what the live Certificates of Birth looked like for that year. Stop believeing made up stuff from hussein obama.

Where's your proof?

By the way, the President's passport was viewed, albeit illegally, by people contracted to work in the Bush/Cheney state department. Don't you think, if there was something untoward about it, someone would have found a way to get the 'truth' out? Or, are you suggesting that then-candidate Obama paid these people off?
What gets me about all of this is that the Clinton people stood to gain the most from 'proving' that Obama is not a 'natural-born' citizen, and even they, with their infinite resources, agreed that yes, he was born in Hawa'ii. Or, did he pay them off too?

Passport Security Breach on McCain, Clinton & Obama - ABC News

Old 01-13-2010, 11:58 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miner09 View Post
you could not even get a drivers licens in my state with that piece of garbage he produced. How hard would it have been for Obama and his political muscle to put pressure on Hawaii to say it was real? Not very hard these days with the way politicians are corrupt.
The words politician and liar are synonyms, name one honest politician...

Old 01-13-2010, 11:58 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,298,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miner09 View Post
you could not even get a drivers licens in my state with that piece of garbage he produced. How hard would it have been for Obama and his political muscle to put pressure on Hawaii to say it was real? Not very hard these days with the way politicians are corrupt.
Obama could have produced anything and your reaction would be the same so this is a situation Obama can't win because his detractors will argue to any lengths that he wasn't born in the United States. Two Hawaii newspapers published his birth at the time and you have people arguing that his mom called both newspapers and paid them to publish her son's birth. I mean seriously, these are the type of arguments that people are willing to make.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:01 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Spoiler
Her reasoning may be a bit biased, but this much is true: If a law such as this is passed at the state level, then there's not a whole lot that can be done other than to abide by it. If one state passes such a law, then its reasonable to believe that at least a few others will follow suit. This could have a detrimental effect on re-election prospects for anyone, including Obama, if birthright is in question.

The left will summarily dismiss this as "right wing paranoia," but the underlying principle that this could be a huge bump in the road for Obama is very real.
At least highly entertaining if nothing else.

Go birthers GO ! ! !

Old 01-13-2010, 12:02 PM

85 posts, read 110,327 times
Nah, people want to see the real thing with the raised seal. Just like is required to get any identification. One must ask why he went through so much trouble to hide his past and his documents. I am not saying that he is lying, but you have to wonder why he would go through this much trouble to hide the stuff. How about we see the actual microfisce copies of the newspapaer for the year he was born and not a scanned copy that could be produced by any good graphics art software available today.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:03 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
At least highly entertaining if nothing else.

Go birthers GO ! ! !
I'm not a birther. I'm merely pointing out that a state-level law affecting ballot eligbility could indeed hamper Obama or any other candidate that has birthright issues.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:03 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Yes he did spend millions blaocking any attempt to see his real long form birth certificate, his school records and his passport. Hmmmm

Actually he posted more than one birth certificate. When he was questioned because it was clearly fake it was altered to add the missing info and it still was not what the live Certificates of Birth looked like for that year. Stop believeing made up stuff from hussein obama.
School records? Everyone's school records are private, ie "sealed". You cannot call up the University of Pittsburgh and get my transcript, even if you say you are the Pope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
All he had to do was show a vault copy of his BC that had the hosp and signed by a doctor and this most likely would have been mute but he didnt
Like hell it would have been moot. You know how many threads there have been on this? Do you know how many of us, including me, have said their own birth certificate, accepted for a passport, is not signed by a doctor (or any other birth attendant)? Come on!

Old 01-13-2010, 12:04 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I agree that a vault copy of a persons birth certificate needs to be presented not any other copy.

This is the constitution of our country and we have to make sure without a doubt what happened with obama and the questions dont happen again.

Our constitution has to be upheld
Please specify exactly where in the Constititution it states a 'vault copy' must be produced.

Do you think George Washington had a 'vault' copy?
How about Abraham Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt?

Old 01-13-2010, 12:05 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,055,138 times
Quote:
Actually he posted a few different fake birth certificates on the internet.
He did, can you show me where he allegedly posted these fake birth certificates...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies