Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 03:59 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The world court in the Hague does not need the UN security Counsel. do you honestly think with all the Bush hate there is he would not be indicted as a war criminal if there were actually anything of substance to back it up.
You can have your opinion he is a war criminal but that is all it is an opinion, no substance no facts to back your opinion. But you are free to carry that opinion in this great country
BS. The World Court (ICC) is not authorized to prosecute the crime of "aggressive war" which is what Bush is guilty of. I truly wish it were, but as of now it isn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
The Dems who voted for the authorization for the war have a hell of a lot of guilt on their consciences. But it was Bush and only Bush who had the final choice to order the bombs to drop and the guns to fire, and no amount of hand-wringing about the (admittedly) cowardly and opportunistic Democrats can alter that fact.
Get the planners.

Bush was only the cowardly act. So get him, too.

2,654 posts, read 5,466,086 times
Quote:
The world court in the Hague does not need the UN security Counsel. do you honestly think with all the Bush hate there is he would not be indicted as a war criminal if there were actually anything of substance to back it up.
You can have your opinion he is a war criminal but that is all it is an opinion, no substance no facts to back your opinion. But you are free to carry that opinion in this great country
Well if they just keep repeating their lies, they'll eventually become the truth.......

Works for liberals all the time.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:00 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Investor2 View Post
Well if they just keep repeating their lies, they'll eventually become the truth.......

Works for liberals all the time.
They have repeated it enough they already believe. Orwellian like

Old 01-14-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
BS. The World Court (ICC) is not authorized to prosecute the crime of "aggressive war" which is what Bush is guilty of. I truly wish it were, but as of now it isn't.
Itis yoru opinion that Bush needs to ebe tried as a war criminal you have nothing to back that opinion as fact

Old 01-14-2010, 04:32 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,640 times
Quote:
Itis yoru opinion that Bush needs to ebe tried as a war criminal you have nothing to back that opinion as fact
Remember how the little brains were stirring not long ago and you could just hear them salivating ,drooling, so sure the Pelosi fool was going to ignint the interest to have a trial. I wonder if their little lips are chaffed.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:34 PM

95 posts, read 207,581 times
I have particular disdain for John Yoo. I met him at a conference when I was a teenager and he gave me the creeps even then.

A true moral coward if there ever was one.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:46 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
so the war was approved by the congress, with Authorization from the UN so who is the war criminal the OP mentioned in the title. Screaming bush is a war criminal does not make it so. No charges no court yet we keep seeing the same old thing .

The hate and racism towards President Bush by the American left wing club is amazing.

Going on 10 years and they still are angry with so much hate and racism of him.

Sad they are still focused on him instead of holding Obama accountable for his miserable performance.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:26 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
I do in fact, it's called Article 2 of the UN Charter. I pointed out that we can veto enforcement of it against ourselves. You then went to a red herring about the ICC, which does not at present have jurisdiction to hear such cases. What's your next dodge going to be--that Bush hasn't been seen on CSI or America's Most Wanted?

Old 01-15-2010, 08:44 AM

Quote:
I do in fact, it's called Article 2 of the UN Charter. I pointed out that we can veto enforcement of it against ourselves. You then went to a red herring about the ICC, which does not at present have jurisdiction to hear such cases. What's your next dodge going to be--that Bush hasn't been seen on CSI or America's Most Wanted?
Looking from your view if the UN wanted to try them they would bring it up and make us veto it . And do you really think the present administration would bring it up.
UN can not bring it the authorized the action.
You are allowed your opinion of who the war criminals are, but its only your opinion based on no facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies