Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 10:15 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times

Advertisements

I have asked over and over again for a list of major accomplishments of Obamie and never get anything of value.

Oh, he is is trying to pass healthcare. ( Epic failure and mistake )

He has helped America regain its place in the world ( The man is a laughing stock )

Never do you see anything concrete posted of any major accomplishments.

His lies and broken promises are at the front of the pack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 10:17 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Health care. he doesnt realize our economy is in the dump or people are still loosing thier homes, all he cares about is free health care for his voters.
I don't agree. I think he wants to get that health care bill passed no matter how bad it is and how little it accomplishes because he promised it and has to have something he promised come about. Also, they consider it the beginning of the move to socialized medicine. When they get that for us they are in charge of our lives much more than most lefties think.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:17 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
If he eats all the high fiber veggies from Michelle's garden he probably had a bowel movement today.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
If he eats all the high fiber veggies from Michelle's garden he probably had a bowel movement today.

He cannot have a bowel movement today, he is to busy behind closed doors screwing over the American people.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:20 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,502,245 times
Regardless of the failed legislation Barack may have signed, this country's unemployment will not go down any time soon.

A lot of businesses and small business owners are holding any plans to hire more employees particularly BECAUSE of the party in power right now. Not knowing the future of regulations and additional taxes that could be imposed, they are playing it safe. Many Reluctant to Hire Because of New Taxes, Rules - Yahoo! Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Many-Reluctant-to-Hire-cnbc-2045064418.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset= &ccode= - broken link)

I hate to say it because I hate to see this country suffer, but get used to high unemployment for the next 4-5 years.... and given the fact that the government is already running on borrowed money, things could get pretty interesting here in the next couple of years..

Old 01-14-2010, 10:20 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Oh yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

Maybe Sarah Palin will use that line in one of her upcoming commentaries on Fox. I'm sure the country would be impressed.
That is such an impossibility, isn't it? Yes, it surely is, but Soros and his Moveon.org did supply a lot of his money and look at how he works for SEIU and ACORN and all their good buddies. They supplied a lot of money also.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Well that's a good question FOLKS, lets see here, well he has accomplished THINGS IN SECRET OR SECRETIVE MEETINGS, BEHIND CLOSE DOORS. hmmmmmmmmmm wonder what could be brewing, and believe you me, it ain't coffee!

Old 01-14-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He cannot have a bowel movement today, he is to busy behind closed doors screwing over the American people.

Are you kidding me, he doesn't have to be behind close doors for this, he does it even to our face?

Old 01-14-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
I have asked over and over again for a list of major accomplishments of Obamie and never get anything of value.

He has helped America regain its place in the world ( The man is a laughing stock )

I agree with you, know that Sunny-Days, however the Dem 's will have you think that he has done a Mountain for us. And that he has accomplished so much, and that we need to be patient, blah blah blah and blah, just like him. all talk and nothing but hot air.

You know what those who voted for him, deserve those broken promises, for believing something that wasn't nothing. All Bull, he got into office with an agenda allright, and does things when he wants, where he wants, and doesn't care about doing things in SECRETIVE MEETINGS, remember all thos things he said while campaigining, I do, and secret meetings wasn't one of them.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:47 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:

We post it many times. You ignore it or dismiss it as "not valuable" just because you disagree.

And as the next three years go by, he will be prove to be the better president!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies