Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 02:42 AM

805 posts, read 1,509,903 times

Advertisements

I came across this article about our Navy's earthquake weapon doing a test that caused the Haiti disaster. Do you buy this?

US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone ‘horribly wrong’.

The Northern Fleet has been monitoring US Naval movements and activities in the Caribbean since 2008 when the Americans announced their intention to re-establish their Forth Fleet that had been disbanded in 1950, and which was responded to by the Motherland when later that year a Russian flotilla led by nuclear powered cruiser Peter the Great began their first exercises in this region since the ending of the Cold War.

Though virtually unknown to the American people, the use, and perfection, of earthquake weapon technology has a decade’s long history that began with the former Soviet Unions exploding of a 10 megaton nuclear bomb in September, 1978 and then ‘redirecting’ its shockwave towards Iran where it resulted in a catastrophic 7.4 magnitude earthquake, an event which hastened the downfall of the US backed regime headed by the Shah.

This attack upon Iran by the Soviets was countered by the Americans in April, 1979 when they unleashed one of their newly developed ‘atomic powered’ earthquake weapons against the former communist Nation of Yugoslavia which resulted in a 7.2 magnitude earthquake.

Since the late 1970’s, the United States has ‘greatly advanced’ the state of its earthquake weapons and, according to these reports, now employees devices employing a Tesla Electromagnetic Pulse, Plasma and Sonic technology, along with ‘shockwave bombs’ they have previously been accused by Russia of employing in their war against the Afghan peoples when one of these ‘devices’ was exploded in Afghanistan in March, 2002 triggering a devastating 7.2 magnitude earthquake.

Read rest of article on this site: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage965951/pg1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 02:44 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,074,281 times
It's impossible to simulate an earthquake over a territory like that, especially a 7.0

Old 01-16-2010, 03:07 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Impossible, except for in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:37 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
Lord this BS again? Although I love our Navy they aren't that capable!

Old 01-16-2010, 04:05 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Gee, if I buy this I won't have enough $$$ left to buy a bridge in Brooklyn I'm interested in

Old 01-16-2010, 04:11 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,788,402 times
i don't doubt this being able to happen now with all the communist moves our government is making to break us into falling for the one world government that has been mentioned by Obama and both Bush's....i'd have to research before i believe it for sure or judge it for sure though but i don't cancel out my critical thinking just because it "sounds" like it couldn't happen....nice post by the way....could be interesting knowing this info and seeing the outcome of Haiti and what affect it has on the minds of the average American who arent knowledgeable about the shadow government because they have a certain view about people who honestly question the government and try to see statistics rather than the media's conclusions of how things are..

Old 01-16-2010, 04:44 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,473,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Gee, if I buy this I won't have enough $$$ left to buy a bridge in Brooklyn I'm interested in
Just as well. It turns out that only PART of that bridge is in Brooklyn. What a rip-off...

Old 01-16-2010, 04:50 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Just as well. It turns out that only PART of that bridge is in Brooklyn. What a rip-off...

Yeah, but the other part's on an interesting little island............................

Old 01-16-2010, 04:56 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,505 times
Oh goodness. Tin foil hats.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:58 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,473,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yeah, but the other part's on an interesting little island............................
I don't know...the last appraisal I saw on that said it was worth some beads and trinkets...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies