Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 02:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless99 View Post
Please, the black/negro power structure of race pimps are upset because one of their own didn't make it to the promised land.

Remember, obongo isn't a full-blooded negro out of slavery, unlike his wife. His white bloodline is the key to his success.

Excuse me sir but you just dropped something.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:01 PM

211 posts, read 815,570 times
Hardly. Just because I don't kowtow to the p/c viewpoint of Jackson/Sharpton, et al....? The issue is out there.

After all, wasn't it Jackson who was caught on Fox threatening to "cut out" obongo's balls?

Old 01-18-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBlackChick View Post
Buhahahahahahah...wait wait....Buhahahahahahahaha.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Are you implying "white blood" makes one smarter?
Can you please name your source?
Who said anything about "smarter". Like Sen. Reid said, it's precisely because of his lack of a "Negro accent" and because he is "light-skinned" that he is electable. And sure enough he was.

Don't read in any "racial superiority" crap that wasn't intended or implied.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:21 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,519,867 times
Quote:
Who said anything about "smarter". Like Sen. Reid said, it's precisely because of his lack of a "Negro accent" and because he is "light-skinned" that he is electable. And sure enough he was.

Don't read in any "racial superiority" crap that wasn't intended or implied.
Ignore this guy we all know what his views are

Old 01-18-2010, 03:55 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,328,488 times
Quote:
Please, the black/negro power structure of race pimps are upset because one of their own didn't make it to the promised land.

Remember, obongo isn't a full-blooded negro out of slavery, unlike his wife. His white bloodline is the key to his success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
DON'T ignore him! If you do, you're letting him get away with his racist crap.
Go to post #9, click on the red triangle in the upper right corner and complain. Sometimes it brings results. He's a new member to CD and unless he's stopped, he'll keep up the hate.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,074,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
DON'T ignore him! If you do, you're letting him get away with his racist crap.
Go to post #9, click on the red triangle in the upper right corner and complain. Sometimes it brings results. He's a new member to CD and unless he's stopped, he'll keep up the hate.

They have an ignore feature on CD so you can choose to not see someone's posts. It is far more useful than running to tattle-tale. This is not gradeschool here. I have people on my ignore list and it works very well.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
And what, exactly are my views? You people are really childish. Don't assume facts not in evidence.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:45 PM

26,691 posts, read 41,629,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
Who do these people poll?? My progression has come about due to my own hard work and determination. Now granted I did vote for Obama, but my success is not due to his election nor would I think or do I think that his presidency predicts my future prosperity or success. Obama is working for all races in this country and he has made that quite clear, yet here we have a poll that speaks to blacks doing better under his administration. Now we will have blacks who only believe that they can strive to do better or will do better just because they have a black president. May the alarm bell please ring some sense into people who actually believe this poll!! He has done nothing specifically geared towards blacks as a whole that I have any knowledge about and I am sure he is going to stay politically correct and not do anything that will cause any race related controversy or should I say any additional negative controversy that he already has to endure.

POLL: Feelings Of Progress Rise Among African-Americans | News One
Well I'm black and making more money and getting better grades in college and I didnt vote for Obama and don't even think he will be a good president. Whatever happened to doing better because your tired of barely getting by? That's what is driving my success.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:41 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,821,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBlackChick View Post
Buhahahahahahah...wait wait....Buhahahahahahahaha.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Are you implying "white blood" makes one smarter?
Can you please name your source?

There has never been a US president from the Black womb.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:43 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,539,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Well I'm black and making more money and getting better grades in college and I didnt vote for Obama and don't even think he will be a good president. Whatever happened to doing better because your tired of barely getting by? That's what is driving my success.
Well I guess there may be a difference due to how one is raised, we were told by my father and mother that we were to be contributors to our society and that meant for us to get an education and do what we love best through are daily work-never saying it would be easy. We were not told to sit around and wait for someone else to do what we can do for ourselves. Everyone did not get this parent-talk and unfortunately this is why many are still in bondage today. I just do not want people thinking that Obama is responsible for making a major change that will uplift their life or cause a major shift in their lives which will add to their material or monetary prosperity. Hopefully his position has inspired many to believe and have faith and hope in their own god-given abilities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.