Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 03:52 PM

211 posts, read 816,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
There's a difference between black conservatives and black republicans. No educated black, conservative or liberal, in their right mind would want anything to do with today's Republican party.
And, what exactly has the Democrats done for blacks in recent years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 03:57 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Contact Lisa Fritsch and explain it to her I'll bet she would get quite the chuckle
Or I can just post the figures of black voting preferences and give everyone who opens this thread a chuckle.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
That was a great program but I wouldn't count on the left wingers wanting to hear anything that goes against the liberal propaganda that they live and breath.
They're simply not interested in anything that comes out of Beck's hubacious racist piehole. I treat information that comes out of the mouths of people who use Obama's middle name as if to infer he's a terrorist. When one has proven they have zero credibility, there's no reason to waste one's time with them.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:08 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
They're simply not interested in anything that comes out of Beck's hubacious racist piehole. I treat information that comes out of the mouths of people who use Obama's middle name as if to infer he's a terrorist. When one has proven they have zero credibility, there's no reason to waste one's time with them.

Let me get this straight. You see the name hussein and think terrorist and you are calling Beck a racist? LMAO!

Old 01-18-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:

So what if they do not want to hear Beck. If you watched the program it was Blacks doing most of the talking, Beck just asked some questions. I guess left wingers don't want to hear blacks opinions either. Not used to blacks that can think for themselves? I guess that would be scary to the left.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:17 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times
Quote:
Could you offer up a valid definition of "hubacious"? I couldn't find it in any dictionary.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:20 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Agreed

Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 PM

6,820 posts, read 14,034,515 times
Many blacks would love to join republican party if the party gave any hint they wanted them. They gave that up in the 60's and have shown no desire to recruit blacks back into there ranks. This statement is coming from someone who is black. In Beck's case the message has some truth but it is coming from the wrong messenger IMHO.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Many blacks would love to join republican party if the party gave any hint they wanted them. They gave that up in the 60's and have shown no desire to recruit blacks back into there ranks. This statement is coming from someone who is black. In Beck's case the message has some truth but it is coming from the wrong messenger IMHO.

As for the Beck program the messangers were the blacks on his program. They did almost all the talking. Why would they be the wrong messenger? If many blacks wanted to join the Republican Party, they would. What are you looking for that should be special just for blacks? I want my representatives to treat me equal with everyone else.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:13 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
The name Barry becoming a slur thread doesn't ring any bells? Page 4 I asked if you felt Obama was a good president would your refer to him as Hussein (which is like Smith in middle eastern culture) and it took you several days to reply but you eventually admit you wouldn't refer to him as a middle eastern name if you didn't consider him bad. Then you go on and rant about how liberals accuse you of associating him as a terrorist (which no one did), whereas you've put him and terrorist in a sentence together more than the rest of the site combined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies